Viewing profile - Accord98

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Username:
Accord98
Age:
32
Groups:
Vehicle:
Toyoda
Occupation:
Sales
Location:
Dubai

Contact Accord98

User statistics

Joined:
22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Last active:
30 Mar 2008, 5:43 pm
Total posts:
2725 | Search user’s posts
(2.14% of all posts / 0.62 posts per day)
Most active forum:
General Talk
(514 Posts / 18.86% of user’s posts)
Most active topic:
Members Meet February 2006
(37 Posts / 1.36% of user’s posts)

Signature

Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams