Car Wash

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 24 Jan 2010, 8:55 am

^ so ur saying they are much better than emarat?? Honestly the more u spend the more you get a better and more presentable car, as far a emarat does.. but i gotta say if i got a garage to park my car, id feel more secure washing it myself and using my own towels, sponges, etc..

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 27 Jan 2010, 5:38 pm

I pay AED 35/- for full wash at Al Zahra service station, Shj. They do a good job.

zaincarcare

Post by zaincarcare » 23 Aug 2012, 3:10 pm

From my personal experience, I would like to share that Zain Car Care is best for getting a car wash. They provide a comprehensive internal deep clean/valet with seat removal to ensure that all stains, grime and dust/dirt are removed. Not only that a thorough engine degreasing and clean to protect all your parts from damage.

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 24 Aug 2012, 12:04 pm

zaincarcare wrote:From my personal experience, I would like to share that Zain Car Care is best for getting a car wash. They provide a comprehensive internal deep clean/valet with seat removal to ensure that all stains, grime and dust/dirt are removed. Not only that a thorough engine degreasing and clean to protect all your parts from damage.
Wow what a shameless plug for your company lol and holy thread revival

UnKnOwN x
UB Addicted Member

Post by UnKnOwN x » 25 Aug 2012, 1:38 am

Hes promoting himself.

I came across this in the paper recently

http://gulfnews.com/about-gulf-news/al- ... -1.1064874
:mrgreen:

DuaneKier
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Mazda 3 Sedan 2008

Post by DuaneKier » 13 Sep 2012, 2:07 pm

zaincarcare wrote:From my personal experience, I would like to share that Zain Car Care is best for getting a car wash. They provide a comprehensive internal deep clean/valet with seat removal to ensure that all stains, grime and dust/dirt are removed. Not only that a thorough engine degreasing and clean to protect all your parts from damage.

I had my car detailed at Zain Car Care, at first I am impress about the job done by them, my car exterior shine as new and everything from interior was cleaned well like I'm having a new car.

Very happy at first but a week after I had my regular car wash with a normal plain water and wipe to dry, I've noticed some circling marks all over the body paints from buffing machine they use when I had my car detailed from them... leaving me as customer disappointed with the result... :$

mrjohn
UB Junior Member

Post by mrjohn » 09 Nov 2018, 12:56 pm

Try this shop. They offer a hand wash, hand wax, interior detailing, and exterior detailing.

http://www.sharjahcarwash.ae

They are gentle and I have never had a scratch after a wash or wax.

If anyone has any other suggestions please post. Also if anyone has any suggestions for engine detailing please post.

Cheers.

muhammad.ahsan90

Post by muhammad.ahsan90 » 15 May 2020, 11:29 pm

I prefer to wash it own my own. However, sometimes I take it to Sharjah Auto Service Center too.