Please i need ADVICE...

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
snotcher
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2007 Toyota RAV4

Post by snotcher » 28 Jun 2012, 2:37 pm

Hello there uae boostersss... I would like to ask opinions and advice. I'm planning to buy a Mitsubishi eclipse 1996 model. But im just wondering if there are available parts (second hand and brand new) in uae for such outdated car. Is it easy to get these parts just anywhere? And how about the pricing. Should i go or not go on buying it. Your advice as well experienced in owning a car would be a very big help for me. Thank's guys...

CaL][CaB
UB Senior Member

Post by CaL][CaB » 28 Jun 2012, 3:14 pm

Usually it is hard finding parts..but you haven't bought the car yet..how would you need parts already..if you think the car already needs parts :arrow: then don't buy it

Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 28 Jun 2012, 4:21 pm

you will find parts but it will be more expensive no doubt, you will face the same problem with any rare model old car.. if you want to keep your maintenance costs down, I wouldn't recommend buying this..
Toyota/Nissan/Honda will be lot cheaper to maintain.

snotcher
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2007 Toyota RAV4

Post by snotcher » 29 Jun 2012, 12:40 am

Thanks guys for the quick response. I made up my mind.. i will not buy that car... i've been wondering also about ford mustang... i've seen a lot of good prices also... i heard that its easy to find parts for mustang in UAE. what do you think guys? actually i was preparing my self for the parts because i have a very bad experience with mazda 6. my first car in uae. so i'm just getting really careful of choosing my next car. and i dont have that much money to buy a new model car. so im still going for outdated cars, but a sporty type. again your well experienced advice would be a much help. thank you.