How i lost my "GS"

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 29 Jul 2012, 11:47 pm

just trying to help you. looks like you have it all figured out.
just curious how old are you? and whats with the lolz lolz in each sentence?

good luck with that biriyani rice. :smile:

Makoy
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2003 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Post by Makoy » 30 Jul 2012, 4:02 am

haha dude whats with the hostilities ahahahaha thanks for the help bro ... lolz are you referring to my ride being riced ? lolz very nice try its a project tune in the making, and the parts i put on it is def. not rice. i just choose to work from exterior going in... not a fan of the stickers and Type R stickers and dash decals on regular 06 accords or worst type R stickers on a fckin TOYOTA :| :o
OR THOSE WHO PUT BIG %#%$ ACCORD STICKER ON THE SIDE as if we cannot identify their car to be a Honda ACCORD ?? now those are riced up rides...

my age? im old enough to make enough to buy parts and not worry about shipping cost :) there is no need to be hostile my friend i was just kidding about the tank comment based on the weight of your coilover but i guess i have touched a very sensitive topic about your 50KG coilover .

i have noticed that you actively criticized, other members on what they put in their cars or what they have in their cars, based on terms and topics you find in google ? and when the table turned and a lil joke was thrown your way you retaliate with asking my age and calling my ride rice ?? really ?

Chill, smile dont be so serious nor critical :grin:

You call cars with angel eyes and those lowered with high quality lowering system rice. You have also claimed that you only buy Hi end Quality products and anything below your standard is rice... but yet you have a 50KG suspension system ? come on ....

I have tried searching the forum for your ride pic but i cant find em ... Honestly i joined the forum to learn, adn find inspiration with other people's cars and experiences... maybe if i see your Uber AWESOME ICON of NOT BEING RICE TUNED CAR. i can get some inspiration, im new to this tuning thing show me inspire me UN RICE ME hehehe :wink:

BTW Its not Biryani,.. Its Adobo Rice brother :) peace (Y)

soflow
UB Addicted Member

Post by soflow » 30 Jul 2012, 9:08 am

please use more 'lolz' in your posts. also please read my posts again. i did not mention anything about me having a '50kg' coilover either lolz :razz: .

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 30 Jul 2012, 11:03 am

Ok enough .. done i assumed you have a 49KG lolz oh sorry 40kg my bad coilover because when you talk about it it seems you know so much about it..
soflow wrote:Coilovers thru Sns account will be quite expensive as they weigh 40kgs approx.
Many vendors will ship to UAE directly. Just contact them via email n ask.

if you dont own it .... then you give advice based on what you find in google ? is it also the reason why we dont see you post your ride here? i mean with all your big talk about my ride, or his ride is rice you should have something to show for to validate your right to talk rides down right ? or your ride is an imagination and your know how of what is rice and not is also based on your google knowledge ahahahaha or LOLz LOLz if thats what turns you on :o :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I kinda know your just passing on a google knowledge based on your other post claiming that a coilover set is just under 400USD INCLUDING SHIPPING :happy: :happy: :happy: :grin: :grin: :grin: :roll:
soflow wrote:why used? buy a new set or get a new set of lowering springs, wont cost more than $400 shipped to your door.
please do go about mix and matching suspension components. its a critical part of your car.
[/quote] thats one very cheap %#%$ performance suspension set of 4 ... or where you talking about 1 Coilover LOLz??? or a coil over sleeve? oh my friend your un paralleled skill and know how to google and pass the knowledge in forums is impeccable ! :o oh man ... LOlz do a bit more google ing a bit more imagination please LOLz ..oh man enough .. ... peace ... ill keep the rest of my observation about your "expert opinion" to my self lolz and let you play your lil fairy tale.

What im trying to say ... IF you aint got 1st hand experience about something then get down your fcking high horses and STFU !! kapisch? Comprende?

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 30 Jul 2012, 3:03 pm

umair.ssfreak wrote:
soflow wrote:good advice to guys who like to rice their cars(black headlights/taillights, angel eyes, aftermarket xenons in halogen headlight with light blinding everyone, xenons in fog lights, driving with only fog lights, riced up exhausts not designed for their cars, cut stock springs and lower, fake wheels, fake carbon fiber stickers, vinly stickers, stupid emoticon stickers and other garbage stickers, silly poor quality 2-5 tone paint jobs etc etc)

is to move out of sharjah/ajman.
best advice would be to not rice your car hehe and instead mod your cars tastefully.

sorry for the rant.
*flamesuit on*
No matter how tastefully you mod your car! You will still get busted! :mrgreen:
I am not soo sure of that. My car would be louder than 95% of this forum and normally sits quite low. Until recently it got driven in sharjah every day and have never been looked at

UAE NEWBIE
UB Dedicated Member

Post by UAE NEWBIE » 30 Jul 2012, 3:18 pm

Makoy wrote:Ok enough .. done i assumed you have a 49KG lolz oh sorry 40kg my bad coilover because when you talk about it it seems you know so much about it..
soflow wrote:Coilovers thru Sns account will be quite expensive as they weigh 40kgs approx.
Many vendors will ship to UAE directly. Just contact them via email n ask.

if you dont own it .... then you give advice based on what you find in google ? is it also the reason why we dont see you post your ride here? i mean with all your big talk about my ride, or his ride is rice you should have something to show for to validate your right to talk rides down right ? or your ride is an imagination and your know how of what is rice and not is also based on your google knowledge ahahahaha or LOLz LOLz if thats what turns you on :o :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

I kinda know your just passing on a google knowledge based on your other post claiming that a coilover set is just under 400USD INCLUDING SHIPPING :happy: :happy: :happy: :grin: :grin: :grin: :roll:
soflow wrote:why used? buy a new set or get a new set of lowering springs, wont cost more than $400 shipped to your door.
please do go about mix and matching suspension components. its a critical part of your car.
thats one very cheap %#%$ performance suspension set of 4 ... or where you talking about 1 Coilover LOLz??? or a coil over sleeve? oh my friend your un paralleled skill and know how to google and pass the knowledge in forums is impeccable ! :o oh man ... LOlz do a bit more google ing a bit more imagination please LOLz ..oh man enough .. ... peace ... ill keep the rest of my observation about your "expert opinion" to my self lolz and let you play your lil fairy tale.

What im trying to say ... IF you aint got 1st hand experience about something then get down your fcking high horses and STFU !! kapisch? Comprende?[/quote]

Dude relax, dont need to take things personnel, his opinion was a valid one and i read it to have nothing to do with your car.

What i can tell you from first hand experience with many different brands of coilovers, tein, cusco, jic, hd, bc etc is that weight saving is not the goal of an aftermarket strut. By the time you include, adjustable camber tops, pillow mount ball joints, adjustable collars, high strength casings heaver loaded springs, helper etc you can be grateful there is no added weight.

If you want to save weight in the suspension area, wheels is your best move, followed by arms

also I have done a lot of mix and matching of suspension parts and trust me as long as you calculate things its a good idea. You can have mixed results.

One thing I can also say from first hand experience is I would not want to be running around sharjah industrial areas with tein super streets. They are the most comfortable of a lot of coilovers, but wouldn't run any coilovers around sharjah industrial.

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 30 Jul 2012, 5:25 pm

oh dont get me wrong UAE newBIE , im chill :).. it started off when i answered hes post on how SNS is actually cheaper than direct shipping from a online supplier.. and i have made a small friendly joke about how heavy his 40kg Coilover system is ... and then he replied with a comment indicating im being immature about my previous post and directly calling my ride RICE Lolz i admit my ride still needs few works here and there lolz but what on earth does that got to do with the previous topic of Coilover weight and which is the better shipping method ??? WTF right ? so since he already called me immature i have just flicked my immaturity knob to full and show him how immature is LOlz but im ok ...

and honestly on his other post regarding coilover he mentioned a 400USD Full coilover system including shipping ? on which planet? or he might be reffering to a coil over sleeve ? lolz . al im trying to say is if he is going to talk ride down and be up high and mighty doing it he should have hes facts straight and have something to show for it... im sorry for the long rant

bennaiqbal
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Audi A7 2013

Post by bennaiqbal » 30 Jul 2012, 11:01 pm

:| Guys! calm down!

Sharjah cops are our enemies. 8-) Not forum members! :P Chill! :)

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 30 Jul 2012, 11:17 pm

bennaiqbal wrote::| Guys! calm down!

so true ... i say peace :) and im sorry for the rant :) < 8-) Relaxed 8-) >

UnKnOwN x
UB Addicted Member

Post by UnKnOwN x » 31 Jul 2012, 3:17 am

SO true. Put the blame on them end of story :P

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 02 Aug 2012, 12:03 am

UnKnOwN x wrote:

(Y) (Y)

Makoy
UB Junior Member

Post by Makoy » 02 Aug 2012, 12:04 am

UnKnOwN x wrote:

(Y) (Y)