how to register racing cars and technical car here?

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
Stok
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Eclipse 1995

Post by Stok » 18 Nov 2014, 9:52 am

the story is next - i have my drift care coming here
drift care mean - Minivan Ford(on number plates of Russia) used as care of technical support and towering care for trailer, two axle uncovered trailer, drift supra with LS7(plastic body on roll cage, custom chassis... )- newer being registered(and no need to)
question is - how to register wan to kip it on russian plates here(because in season i'll go to Europe and US)?
do i need to register trailer?
How to deal with drift care?

all this shit going to arrive in Jebel Ali - what is the process?

Stok
UB Addicted Member

Post by Stok » 18 Nov 2014, 10:34 am

some body?

jdm-uae
UB Junior Member

Post by jdm-uae » 18 Nov 2014, 11:07 pm

If ur trailer is registerable in uae i mean if it passes direct from RTA then u can use it as a trailer to transport ur supra for drift competition with in uae. OR I THINK THERE IS A way in which u can keep ur russian plates on but for a few days or weeks. Its better u check with RTA authority they can explain u better

Stok
UB Addicted Member

Post by Stok » 19 Nov 2014, 10:29 am

jdm-uae wrote:If ur trailer is registerable in uae i mean if it passes direct from RTA then u can use it as a trailer to transport ur supra for drift competition with in uae. OR I THINK THERE IS A way in which u can keep ur russian plates on but for a few days or weeks. Its better u check with RTA authority they can explain u better
will do

Farhan999
UB Junior Member

Post by Farhan999 » 27 Apr 2016, 9:20 pm

Contact me for registration