WTF !

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 02 May 2006, 6:14 am

Sam is it possible to move my UB cash on this username :D itz me flipnoy :?

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 02 May 2006, 9:17 am

You can donate money to yourself normally.. between accounts.

Edit: Plus what a way of fooling people.. Imagine I say: "Hey it's me.. Accord98, can you transfer the money to me?"

heheheh

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 02 May 2006, 10:19 am

Like Mikeh said, login with your previous username and just donate all your cash. Btw, I think the previous username was much better. What was wrong with that?

PS. I was about to ban this username anyway. :)

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 02 May 2006, 3:05 pm

u guys are mean :cry: WTF = What The Fudge :?

acblack
UB Addicted Member

Post by acblack » 02 May 2006, 3:08 pm

It looks more like WTF = What The _ :!: _

:wink:
Last edited by acblack on 02 May 2006, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 02 May 2006, 3:13 pm

Hehehe. Anyways, now you did change your username, can we all know the reason? :D

FLIPNOY
UB Junior Member

Post by FLIPNOY » 02 May 2006, 3:22 pm

Sam wrote:Hehehe. Anyways, now you did change your username, can we all know the reason? :D
Meengg :cry: i cant find DONATE ..... all i see is GIVE and TRADE

i changed it coz i like to FUDGE :D Chocolate Fudge, Strawberry Fudge :D

nah its my email add and im always using this as nickname. i cracked so many yahoo names (unique ones) like Playah_@yahoo.com, 69_Player and lots more :D now im using WTF@yahoo.com

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 02 May 2006, 3:26 pm

FLIPNOY wrote:..now im using WTF@yahoo.com
Woahh! Now that's an expensive one! :o Anyways, I don't know why you can't see the Donate link. Try the "Give" link.

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 02 May 2006, 3:42 pm

FLIPNOY wrote:
Sam wrote:Hehehe. Anyways, now you did change your username, can we all know the reason? :D

nah its my email add and im always using this as nickname. i cracked so many yahoo names (unique ones) like Playah_@yahoo.com, 69_Player and lots more :D now im using WTF@yahoo.com
bro do you have background on .Net? ASP? and networking.. data backup... graphic designing? if yes... pm mo ko.. maybe you will impress my boss.. and hire you.. how much is your expected salary?

FLIPNOY
UB Junior Member

Post by FLIPNOY » 02 May 2006, 5:11 pm

wek-236 wrote:
FLIPNOY wrote:

bro do you have background on .Net? ASP? and networking.. data backup... graphic designing? if yes... pm mo ko.. maybe you will impress my boss.. and hire you.. how much is your expected salary?

i used to work here as freelance computer and network technician. i used to setup gaming zones like Emperor, Golden Hall, Marhaba cant remember other names and also a freelance graphic designer. .NET and ASP ahmm !! i do have some basic knowledge on it. im not a picky person when it comes to work.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 02 May 2006, 5:47 pm

FLIPNOY wrote:i used to setup gaming zones like Emperor, Golden Hall, Marhaba
You've setup Emperor? :o :| I go there every now and then to meet some friends ;)

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 02 May 2006, 5:58 pm

helped setup and sometimes maintenance ... together with Tristan( filipino technician ) dunno if hes still there .. anways i have unlimited access in EMPEROR :D and its been a long time since i havent visited the place. last time i came their was .. ahmm ! when i setup CAFE4YOU ( also near that area ) !! Oh Yahh !! forgot to tell u guys i also fix billiard tables and cue's :D

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 02 May 2006, 6:01 pm

WTF wrote:helped setup and sometimes maintenance ... together with Tristan( filipino technician ) dunno if hes still there .. anways i have unlimited access in EMPEROR :D and its been a long time since i havent visited the place. last time i came their was .. ahmm ! when i setup CAFE4YOU ( also near that area ) !! Oh Yahh !! forgot to tell u guys i also fix billiard tables and cue's :D
CAFE4YOU is owned by RSG Workshop's owner, Khalid Al Baloushi.. I wouldn't have believed this if I haven't seen the group of Supras outside it on its opening. Hehe..!

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 02 May 2006, 6:18 pm

yup i've met Khalid (owner of C4U) how many times and even offered me to work on their shop and gave me a good offer. im tired of working at night and those kind of work. sometimes u wont be able to enjoy and u'll be missing ur night life habbits too ...

lol if i'ved accepted hes offer before .. ohh mengg ... they can tune up my car for free :D hahahaha

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 02 May 2006, 6:27 pm

WTF wrote:lol if i'ved accepted hes offer before .. ohh mengg ... they can tune up my car for free :D hahahaha
Hahaha, yeahhh, or rather, by then you would have learned to tune cars yourself!