Launch of a new offrad online club

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
Al Baloushi
UB Junior Member

Post by Al Baloushi » 15 Jun 2006, 11:19 pm

Hey guys

Since i am getting a new hosting for my site that company is offering me a free domain with it and i thought of using it to open an offroad site. Been looking for a good name but cant find one so i thought to post if over here and you guys might come up with a good name. Guys plz before posting a name think that it should be something nice and easy to remember and easy to read it too.thanks

Ps: I have some names on my list and will add yours too and i will finalized everything and will choose one from them and if that name is from any user from here i will donate him/her 200 UB cash from my account. :wink:

Zuhair Al Baloushi

Al Baloushi
UB Junior Member

Post by Al Baloushi » 16 Jun 2006, 11:50 pm

:roll: :roll: :( :(

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 17 Jun 2006, 12:01 am

I saw you maybe today (friday) in a land cruiser pick up at around 2pm... was that you? (it had al balooshi in arabic written on the back)... :)

some names:

offroaders
desertriders
dunebash
sandriders
desertraid
offroadrage
dunekillers
sandstormers
sandmasters
desertdrivers
desertrage
desertblizzard

i'll come back if i think of any more... :)

Al Baloushi
UB Junior Member

Post by Al Baloushi » 17 Jun 2006, 12:45 am

Hey Sparky it wasnt me cuz i dont go out after friday prayer specially that time even my cousion place is around 3 min walking i go with car :lol: its really hot... and man thanks for name will see them and if u come with more tell me :D and anyone els plz do post.

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 17 Jun 2006, 1:07 am

ruff-roaders... ?