Oil prices

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 08 Oct 2005, 9:35 am

ImportFX wrote:TALK TO THE HAND?????HMM,SO WHT WERE U SAYIN ND ALSO TAKE A CHILL PILL I GUESS U R PISSED OFF :evil:
hehe.. talk to the hand haha.... sheesh i told you you are funny and cheap NO OFFENCE haha lol do i look pissed? i guess uve used caps caz u cant resist me yea? awwwwww happens.. :D take a chill pill??? i could have answered you so well on this one.. since its ramadan i wont..

ImportFX
UB Senior Member

Post by ImportFX » 08 Oct 2005, 7:25 pm

listen up man,u r blaberrin from som time now.JEALOUS!HA.u havnt got original stuff.copy from somewhere then paste it here.whts that.there is a sayin people who talk less r intelligent then that who blaberrs all the way to 300 posts.i was respectin u till now but u hav become a shite.u started it now i think this should be the last post in this thread.get a grip on urself.CHEAP! KMA

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 08 Oct 2005, 10:25 pm

look mr cheap moderator.. i dont care who u r.. u started it.. and i asked u 2 quit it twice .. you asked me 2 start it.. now when ur so tired of it .. doesnt mean u come up wid excuses haa? now look whos jealous me or you.. obviously ur jealous caz u cant compare wid me... look theres no cure for jealousy my friend awww .. ill give u words 4 everything.. and i mean everything.. u wanna finish it.. fine lets finish it .. dont gimme that lame shit talks get it? n one more thing please.. next time u mess wid someone please mess with some one of ur own age.. take it as an advice

ImportFX
UB Senior Member

Post by ImportFX » 08 Oct 2005, 11:22 pm

Marzx wrote:look mr cheap moderator.. i dont care who u r.. u started it.. and i asked u 2 quit it twice .. you asked me 2 start it.. now when ur so tired of it .. doesnt mean u come up wid excuses haa? now look whos jealous me or you.. obviously ur jealous caz u cant compare wid me... look theres no cure for jealousy my friend awww .. ill give u words 4 everything.. and i mean everything.. u wanna finish it.. fine lets finish it .. dont gimme that lame shit talks get it? n one more thing please.. next time u mess wid someone please mess with some one of ur own age.. take it as an advice

a 1000 sperms and that was the fastest.u never said stop,man u started it i stop it.cause i m the show stopper.MAN U ARE ACTING LIKE A SISSY GIRL.say PRETTY PLEASE THEN I WILL STOP SISSSSSYYYYYYY.TALKIN ABOUT AGE KID,FORGET AGE,EXPERIENCE IS THE REAL DEAL.BETTER WATCH PABLO FRANCISCO I RESEMBLE U WITH HIM.bits nd pieces.shibbyy.AGE????so u mean u r old nd bold kma.out

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 09 Oct 2005, 12:33 am

ImportFX wrote:
Marzx wrote:look mr cheap moderator.. i dont care who u r.. u started it.. and i asked u 2 quit it twice .. you asked me 2 start it.. now when ur so tired of it .. doesnt mean u come up wid excuses haa? now look whos jealous me or you.. obviously ur jealous caz u cant compare wid me... look theres no cure for jealousy my friend awww .. ill give u words 4 everything.. and i mean everything.. u wanna finish it.. fine lets finish it .. dont gimme that lame shit talks get it? n one more thing please.. next time u mess wid someone please mess with some one of ur own age.. take it as an advice

a 1000 sperms and that was the fastest.u never said stop,man u started it i stop it.cause i m the show stopper.MAN U ARE ACTING LIKE A SISSY GIRL.say PRETTY PLEASE THEN I WILL STOP SISSSSSYYYYYYY.TALKIN ABOUT AGE KID,FORGET AGE,EXPERIENCE IS THE REAL DEAL.BETTER WATCH PABLO FRANCISCO I RESEMBLE U WITH HIM.bits nd pieces.shibbyy.AGE????so u mean u r old nd bold kma.out
haha sheeesh, what school did you go to???? u need to get ur schooling done again.. they forgot to teach you proper english.. quit it means stop it.. if u dont understand that.. i wonder what u're going to do ... i really feel sorry for you.. quit watching hindi movies now .. 1000 sperms... again its ramadan thats y i wont comment on that.. sissy girl.. did you recently watch mean chiks? and wtf girl???? way to go kiddo.. grow up.. ull understand that.... i aint so cheap to do things u ask me to.. could be vise versa though.. shibby age?? wtf did that come from? i guess u meant shabby.. well it aint shabby its older to a kiddo, n i know that.. and again ur acting how cheap and funny you are at the same time NO OFFENCE bold? u lil brat where'd the word bold come from

ur funny, please continue..

dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 09 Oct 2005, 1:25 am

--------OFF TOPIC---------

i posted some comments in this topic and someother too..but when i came to check for the replies .. i see that none of them are here..what is that supposed to mean :evil:

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 09 Oct 2005, 9:29 am

dr.drift wrote:--------OFF TOPIC---------

i posted some comments in this topic and someother too..but when i came to check for the replies .. i see that none of them are here..what is that supposed to mean :evil:
I have the same. It means that moderators are not responsible enough and start deleting posts. The entire "fuel prices" thread turned into a personal flame war now.. childish if you ask me.

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 09 Oct 2005, 9:49 am

mikeh wrote:

I have the same. It means that moderators are not responsible enough and start deleting posts. The entire "fuel prices" thread turned into a personal flame war now.. childish if you ask me.
what more do you expect of a 17 year old kiddo?

ImportFX
UB Senior Member

Post by ImportFX » 09 Oct 2005, 9:59 am

this thread is bullshit thats y i didnt want u guys to b bothered nd i want to delete the whole thread.should i or not.i think i should.i dont like to waste my time with a m.

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 09 Oct 2005, 10:08 am

ImportFX wrote:
ImportFX wrote:

i m out.do wht u want not interested in postin bullshit.bye.
ooh somebody is just increasing their posts!

ImportFX
UB Senior Member

Post by ImportFX » 09 Oct 2005, 10:11 am

u know i respect admin cause hes ma best friend. wenever i post i think of his site.yesterday i had a chat about u nd i told him that wht u were doin.nd he said if i were u(import)i would stop so thats it he told me to ban u but since u post so much.i respect him so i wont ban u.but u made him uncomfortable.say whtever u wanna say.talkin to walls doesnt mean anthin.

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 09 Oct 2005, 10:17 am

ImportFX wrote:u know i respect admin cause hes ma best friend. wenever i post i think of his site.yesterday i had a chat about u nd i told him that wht u were doin.nd he said if i were u(import)i would stop so thats it he told me to ban u but since u post so much.i respect him so i wont ban u.but u made him uncomfortable.say whtever u wanna say.talkin to walls doesnt mean anthin.
look, dont bullshit me wid cheap shit.. i havnt really said anything to you .. u better watch ur words .. wanna ban me go ahead .. who u threatnin???? go do that to u and ur small kiddo marble players get it? CHOo

dr.drift
UB Senior Member

Post by dr.drift » 09 Oct 2005, 10:33 am

But why did you delete my post and why did you change the topics name ...this shows how childish behaviour you have ... :@ :?:

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 09 Oct 2005, 11:09 am

Edit: okay, i deleted the other thread. Everything will be back okay :)
Last edited by mikeh on 09 Oct 2005, 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImportFX
UB Senior Member

Post by ImportFX » 09 Oct 2005, 11:12 am

EVERYTHIN IS BAK TO NORMAL WITH ME ND MARZX.I APOLOGISED HIM ND WE R BAK FRIENDS.REST IS HISTORY. :( .THNX MIKA FOR telling to finish this thread.