planz for Eid

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 09 Oct 2005, 6:02 pm

Yunis wrote:what ever happend to simple english?? lol
Funny, because your "happened" is wrong. :P

Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 09 Oct 2005, 7:53 pm

hahah
yunis miskeen ! 8)

Yunis
UB Junior Member

Post by Yunis » 09 Oct 2005, 11:42 pm

oops typo! :)

yeah poor me... hahaha

Crush
UB Addicted Member

Post by Crush » 10 Oct 2005, 12:52 am

Admin i think you should go for it....

becasue it will work give me a some and see what i will do woth them.... i have a world wide connection... just do the logo..and i will give them out .. by the way u should leave some as main .. stikers as ..a big stiker on the car will will talk more in that ..!!

Yunis
UB Junior Member

Post by Yunis » 11 Oct 2005, 2:50 am

The best way to enjoy eid is to be in a Muslim country, that way you can really enjoy it and feel the atmosphere...

As for london the last few eid for me has been going work.... :@

Stormline
UB Senior Member

Post by Stormline » 11 Oct 2005, 8:21 pm

I agree with you Yunis but atleast you live in london you can go to edguar road I don't know how to spell it, its the road beside Oxford street, but any way its full of muslims like arab and others, when I went to London I felt like i was in an Arab Country, I didn't feel like i was in England.
btw Where are u from?
:)

Yunis
UB Junior Member

Post by Yunis » 11 Oct 2005, 10:10 pm

Stormline wrote:I agree with you Yunis but atleast you live in london you can go to edguar road I don't know how to spell it, its the road beside Oxford street, but any way its full of muslims like arab and others, when I went to London I felt like i was in an Arab Country, I didn't feel like i was in England.
btw Where are u from?
:)
yeah Edgware road where we usually go to chill out, nice shisha and food places there:)

its a good place, i really like it and live about 10 mins walk from there myself! we have central park mosque too a few mins away... I guess it could be a lot worse if i were in some typically english suburb with no muslims.

But yuo cant beat the atmosphere when the whole country is celebrating it. I once experiecend it in morocco

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 12 Oct 2005, 12:35 am

does anybody know the way to dibba? and when to be there?

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 12 Oct 2005, 10:28 am

Crush wrote:Admin i think you should go for it....

becasue it will work give me a some and see what i will do woth them.... i have a world wide connection... just do the logo..and i will give them out .. by the way u should leave some as main .. stikers as ..a big stiker on the car will will talk more in that ..!!
I think it could just be simple text uaeboost.net in very big fonts, either at the rear windsheild or anywhere on the side rear panel (near the fuel tank).

I'll keep it upto you people to decide if you want the same font style as the one on the mainpage or any simple one would do?