What do you think about these cars?Accord,camry,altima etc..

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 07 Jul 2007, 1:09 pm

Street racing is illegal and for wussies

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 07 Jul 2007, 6:22 pm

could be argued mikeh!!..street racing is quit a normal thing these days..people that cant afford to take there cars to the track or have some other issue's which is not allowing them to use the tracks for racing will obviously turn to street racing..i personally street race!!!..bcoz where i live we dont got tracks !!..unfortunatly :( ...however i dont agree with street racing which puts other motorist lives in danger...if i was to street race i would make sure its in a controlled enviroment and away from places which can cause harm to ppl...again its what you think right.....sensitive topic bro..its just which way you look at it!!

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 09 Jul 2007, 11:07 pm

Listen here mister BOOST.Im not a street racer and never will be.I dont want to hurt anyone here but only irresponsible and damn people street race and crash into ten cars :arrow: .U should see how i drive first and then talk, u wanna be "drifter". :evil:

@Tamu
comeone bro.me and Mikeh met one guy who is coming from OMAN to autodrome every RedLine challenge (Y) .Im sure u can do it to.And its not expencive, i payed like 200 for one autox event. which is nothing.I suggest stay way from street racing. :)

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 10 Jul 2007, 4:24 pm

Yes, the guy drives a soarer.. but not heavily modified. He had some suspension upgrades, and that's it, and he drives an auto. He's such a cool guy, and drives amazingly.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 10 Jul 2007, 8:43 pm

loool...i wish i could make it bro...but prob is its time for summer holidays..so heading back to my country..plus i sold my car coz il be going 2 canada after the holidays to study!!!...but definatly when i come back and get a proper ride for the track then its gonna be worth it....

bro i heard somwhere on the site that a trackday could cost you well over 500dhm...correct me if i am wrong...bcoz if its 200dhm thats nothing...INSHALLAH i will come for sure when i am done with studys...only a year bro n il be hitting the tracks :P ...but il make sure i practice well in canada before i come to emirates :P ..loool....and about illlegal street racing...well.....sometimes ppl just push ur buttons to make you street race..but iv learnt to control that...i dont agree with people recklessly driving in traffic!!!....however theres always that "URGE" that makes you do things you dont wana....HAPPY RACING EVERYONE :D

yarayal
UB Junior Member

Post by yarayal » 23 Sep 2007, 11:31 am

mikeh wrote:Yes, the guy drives a soarer.. but not heavily modified. He had some suspension upgrades, and that's it, and he drives an auto. He's such a cool guy, and drives amazingly.
cheers mate... im the owner of that soarer, it has no modifications exept for an K&N air filter, my suspentions are stock but lowerd by the previous owner.
wene i participate in dubai, i used to use toyo semi-slicks and some times dunlop full slicks.
but im no more going to race the soarer now, i bought an evo and drove it in round1 of emsf autox this years the blue one if u were there.
:)

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 23 Sep 2007, 2:15 pm

yarayal wrote: cheers mate... im the owner of that soarer, it has no modifications exept for an K&N air filter, my suspentions are stock but lowerd by the previous owner.
wene i participate in dubai, i used to use toyo semi-slicks and some times dunlop full slicks.
but im no more going to race the soarer now, i bought an evo and drove it in round1 of emsf autox this years the blue one if u were there.
:)
heard that the blue evo with yellow plate FAST !!welcome to ub mate !!

FQ400
UB Addicted Member

Post by FQ400 » 09 Oct 2007, 11:15 pm

EVO owner!...

yeay!...Welcome bro!

Happy EVOing! ;)