320 KM/H Nissan Patrol

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
usaf23
UB Special Member
Vehicle:2016 Jeep SRT

Post by usaf23 » 10 Apr 2007, 11:55 pm

hey elanor..
ur capsula is it brown colour??
ive seen a similar one in collge today..<<academic city>>
i remeber u told me once u also were in university..
so what modds u have on ur capsula??
engine modds???

Aamir
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Honda S2000 07 Civic 08 96

Post by Aamir » 11 Apr 2007, 1:15 am

Right Guys ! I love Dune bashing.. In this case ..... Bashing 8)

A guy in my college had a 91 Nissan Patrol ! used to race a lot.. had basic modifications. UAQ registered ! Still managed to beat a 4.7 2003 Mustang, 5.7 2002 Lumina SS etc etc!

And the guy said he didn't have many things under his hood.

Peace out people.
You gang up on him when you want to, but ask for his help and advice when u need it...
Nobody ganged anyone. Just trying to make him understand ! Ain't easy to see negative comments on one's thread ! Demotivates the person !

Cheer up WKZ !

(My share of UB dhs. Interesting how easy it is to gain them :wink: )

GT-T88urbo

Post by GT-T88urbo » 11 Apr 2007, 10:36 am

Hey Sam have any info on that famous 4x4 by Future....
The one that did a 2-wheeler just as it started....(UAQ-Drag race)

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 11 Apr 2007, 10:42 am

eaxctly ... back in 2000 till 2004 guy use to modify these nissans patrols like crazy ... mike you dont have no clue what these qataris have got down their hoods... if you really wana know what a nissan can handle .. go to rashidya saudi garage and check out there... mostly these land cruisers and nissans patrols are done from there ... and when i say qatri 4x4 it dosen mean they r built from qatar ,they all come to duabi for modifications ...these a friend of mine his name is hamoodi hez got a 2005 capsula coupe i mean i'll hook u up with him .. we call him the snoop beacuse he exactly looks like him .. anyway let me get in touch with him and i'll ask him to give a ride in his car ..i'll make u understand how it feels to be at 320+ in a nissan patrol ... Happy
1st of i would like to point out that this is true!!!if you see any turbo'd car in qatar you in its from dubai!!let it be a nissan patrol, landcruser or toyota tercel!!..if its turbo'd its from dubia!!..i no people going to dubia for 2days just to buy engines for there cars...or tuning there cars!!...EMIRATES IS THE ONLY MARKET IN THE GULF WHERE YOU CAN GET YOUR CAR TUNED AND MODDED WITH QUALITY...

as for this hole arguement that happened...well sam the point of this site is for people to express themselves!!!let it them be wrong, childish, stupid or even right!!!..everyone has there own opinions and taste about topics. you being the owner of this site should no better then to put some one on the spot light for giving his views..even if he was making fun!!..i myself am living in Qatar ...we have our own boards there..but there all crap bcoz you cant speak ur mind..the reason i am on a uae forum is bcoz over here everyone is friendly and can speak there mind!!..i hope (like mikeh said) that things wont be censored and we will continue to give our opinions like usual!!!...everyone has benifted from this site from one way or the other..personally i love this place..i gained so much knowledge..and i got so much help from the other guys here specially on the audio setup section..this place is like a home...keep it that way!!..and no offence sam but i just had to say all this!!...

now back on topic bcoz i just had to speak my mind..i frickin live on this site...all my needs our found here..soo i cant see some stupid thing like this happening..

anwyas as for the 320km/h patrol..well....i was kinda stupid for saying balloon tires bcoz obviously if it can reach those speeds it must be running slicks!!...sam showed us pics of a turbo'd nissan..my head could fit inside that turbo..and still in a quarter mile it could not reach 320..soo i guess there must be somthing wrong here..

i have a friend in Qatar that has a 93 vtec (swapped engine)...since he is a close friend of mine i no this car realy well..hhe took it 2 dubia like 3months back to some future garage..he turbo'd it and brought it back to qatar...he had Turbonetics turbo on it just like the one in the pic that sam showed but obviously not that big..much smaller..however we where never able to see how fast the car would go bcoz the needle would touch the black area!!..sooo i dont realy understand how ur friend knows that his car can go 320..unless the speedo shows 320 its hard to belive

but i am not agianst you WKZ...like you i dont have that much knowledge...but i have learnt alot from here..and iv noticed most people wont belive anything unless there are pics or video's...soo if you do got any pics or vidz please do load them up bro!!!..its a good topic...this way people will no if the nissan patrol can actually raech this speed ..and its not just another 4x4 :D ...

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 11 Apr 2007, 6:06 pm

k guyzz close this topic as i had a ride on the car yesterday and it touched more than 280 km/h and was going more but we stopped as a roundabout was ahead so i believe it can go and i will post the video tonight.....btw it's going 2 be sold for AED 90,000.I thank all of you members who were there to reply and giv me much more information....Cheers (Y) (Y)

Eleanor
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 12 Apr 2007, 1:07 am

usaf23 wrote:hey elanor..
ur capsula is it brown colour??
ive seen a similar one in collge today..<<academic city>>
i remeber u told me once u also were in university..
so what modds u have on ur capsula??
engine modds???
well quite a few engine mods done... has helped alot n seen alot of diff...
yes the gold patrol 2 dr was mine. r u srijith ?
SD -

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 12 Apr 2007, 1:39 am

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 12 Apr 2007, 8:50 am

Thanks for the vids - that is one fast Patrol! I liked the sound of the BOV. :)

But - the speedometer only shows a top speed of 220km/hr - Yes, it does go way past that but im still guessing that the speed he reached there is only around 240-260km/hr. :?

Any vids of the supposed 320 km/hr run? and how was that measured ?

BIG-T
UB Junior Member

Post by BIG-T » 12 Apr 2007, 11:24 am

iv had this video for more then a year in my phone!!....apparently this video belongs to some qatari guy who tuned up his patrol in emirates!!!!...o well maybe i am wrong!!!!

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 12 Apr 2007, 1:15 pm

i think you are mistaken big-t i have not taken the video but have sat in that car and its the same car,and there is a 340 km/hr gauge along with the other gauges,he tried 2 show it but its not clear and yes i've personally seen it go till 280+ when a roundabout turned up.....the car is sold as it was matloob in most of the emirates,you need real strong vasta to register this car.....

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 12 Apr 2007, 4:53 pm

but where is the 320km/hr vid?

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 12 Apr 2007, 5:15 pm

accord as i told this is the vid but hte 320kmlhr is not clear

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 12 Apr 2007, 7:48 pm

that's a fast patrol. But i am with accord98 here.

The engine speed is somwhere at what.. 6000 RPM's, and doesn't go much beyond that.

Eleanor
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 12 Apr 2007, 11:32 pm

patrols are extremly fast .... believe it
they can do things which non of us can ... many patrols drivers and witnesses know that ...
they are the beast machines ....

PATROL POWER !!!! :D

SD -

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 13 Apr 2007, 8:55 am

^^ hahah (Y) - Patrol Power!!!

no one is doubting - that patrol was pretty damn fast :|

.... but still have my doubts about 320.... :P