TOTB Arabia

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
Yunis
UB Junior Member

Post by Yunis » 24 Dec 2005, 3:35 pm

First of all, salam to all my brothers here!! When did the forum come back up?? I thought it got closed down for good...

So anyone here running in the TOTB against the uk cars??? People over here are really hyped up lol

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 24 Dec 2005, 7:35 pm

Waleikum Salaam Yunis.

The forums weren't down for too long. A mail was sent to all the users regarding the re-launch. May be you could update your email address so that I could inform you whenever I need to.

Till now, I haven't heard of anyone going for it.. Well that just means non of 'my' friends are goin, hehe.. Haven't talked to guys in Sharjah and RAK for a long time. They're the ones usually interested in such big events.

I have the full details posted in Events / Cruises forum. So any enquiries regarding date, location, timing etc. should take place in that thread.

How's it goin' on over there? :)

LEX
UB Junior Member

Post by LEX » 02 Jan 2006, 5:38 pm

SORRY Folks - Due to some extreme circumstances 'TOTB Arabia' has been changed to 2nd / 3rd February 2006.

The 2nd will be the usual Test & Tune day and the 3rd will be the actual TOTB event,

Ive PM'd Shalashaska with new entry form and new details,

best
Lex

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 02 Jan 2006, 11:02 pm

Topic Closed - Full details posted in 'Events / Cruises' forum.