Sparky

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
killer69
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:fj cruiser

Post by killer69 » 22 Dec 2007, 1:48 am

MAY GOD GIVE STRENGTH TO HIS FAMILY FOR THE HEAVY LOSE. :(

R.I.P PARVIZ AND GOD BLESS

PLSZ GUYS TAKE CARE WHILE DRIVING ON THE ROAD.
TAKE CARE

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 22 Dec 2007, 4:26 am

WHAT?! I know this guy! since I was 14 back in 1995 I didn't see him for 4 years, just 1 time by accident about 4 months ago. This is shocking! :(((
I've just joined UB, and only to hear about the death of a good friend!
RIP.
Last edited by a7med on 22 Dec 2007, 7:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ahmed.omar
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata

Post by ahmed.omar » 22 Dec 2007, 5:57 am

R.I.P Parviz, didn't know the guy but i still feel like I lost a brother.
Guys please take care when driving, ((not saying or assuming he was racing, just saying)) the thrill in a race is for split seconds but the regreat of killing or hurting someone lasts forever.
I have already had one of my classmates die in a car accident aswell, please everyone try not to be the third..

R.I.P Sparky

cdnitro
UB Junior Member

Post by cdnitro » 22 Dec 2007, 10:39 am

Its so sad to know that a long dear friend has past away. sparky and I were schoolmates during our highschools years. We were members of the same band in our school. The times we had were really crazy. Me, Sparky and Suraj were close back then. Honestly, I haven't seen him in months, since our last meet up in "The appartments".. man..... When I saw his mom, sister and GF, they were really devistated from the incident. His mom only wants to believe that he is asleep. When we saw his body in the morgue, he looked like he was only sleeping. It was really a bad day for us all for those who knew him. From what I have heard, the guy who caused all this was a local. A member of (as per the comments of the police) the Al Shamsi family in Sharjah. When Sparky's sister was there, she kind of noticed that the father of the driver with the fault, wanted to bail him out, which was way too unusual. Is it that simple to say to the police that you will pay a bail for your son. Is it that simple to say that you can pay for anything. I mean, its two lives that were taken dude. Man are they greatul that I wasn't there with Sparky's sister at the police station. The others didn't want me to. All I can say is, "Sparky(Parviz) wherever you are man, R.I.P. See you soon in the next after life" To those driving out there, take extra care and caution when driving. You can't tell when your time wil be up.

BTW, does anybody have the link regarding the accident.?

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 22 Dec 2007, 11:15 am

cdnitro thanks for sharing your moments you had with sparky!!!...it just comes to show that he has been a big part of everyones life, not just on UB but outside as well!!!!...i cant begin to imagine how his family and all the close ones are feeling bcoz of his death!!! but no matter what, we should all keep our spirits high, we should all pray for him and his family, we should all honor the time that we spent with him, even if we never met him in person....

as for the links you where asking for, i found coupla of them, which had the same information as UB does. unfortunatly the guy that caused the accident was released the next day on bail i guess. obviously we no that justice will not be done, the only maximum thing that can happen is the families of the victim will recieve blood money, which can never replace someones life!!!
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showth ... 594&page=3

cdnitro i admire your courage for sharing personal information with us on UB. i hope soon his family and friends will gain the courage and get through this some how...

I hope now parviz is in a better place, watching over us!!!...RIP bro, we will all miss you alot!!!

mastercontrol
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Isuzu Trooper 2007

Post by mastercontrol » 22 Dec 2007, 2:08 pm

I HAVE TRIED TO DO MUCH AS I CAN.....
http://www.pakwheels.com/forumreply_az_ ... 23~pw.html

commando
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1994 Chevrolet z28 Camaro

Post by commando » 22 Dec 2007, 4:08 pm

I've only met Sparky once and it was a privilege, R.I.P Parviz, you'll be missed

tezka64
UB Dedicated Member

Post by tezka64 » 22 Dec 2007, 6:07 pm

Tamu wrote:cdnitro thanks for sharing your moments you had with sparky!!!...it just comes to show that he has been a big part of everyones life, not just on UB but outside as well!!!!...i cant begin to imagine how his family and all the close ones are feeling bcoz of his death!!! but no matter what, we should all keep our spirits high, we should all pray for him and his family, we should all honor the time that we spent with him, even if we never met him in person....

as for the links you where asking for, i found coupla of them, which had the same information as UB does. unfortunatly the guy that caused the accident was released the next day on bail i guess. obviously we no that justice will not be done, the only maximum thing that can happen is the families of the victim will recieve blood money, which can never replace someones life!!!
http://www.newtiburon.com/forums/showth ... 594&page=3

cdnitro i admire your courage for sharing personal information with us on UB. i hope soon his family and friends will gain the courage and get through this some how...

I hope now parviz is in a better place, watching over us!!!...RIP bro, we will all miss you alot!!!

sigh! it's sad that blood money is just money. it can't bring him back anymore. :(
Last edited by tezka64 on 28 Jan 2009, 11:25 am, edited 3 times in total.

masabgt
UB Special Member

Post by masabgt » 22 Dec 2007, 6:30 pm

Rest In Peace

Never had chance to meet Sparky though except virtually.

cdnitro
UB Junior Member

Post by cdnitro » 22 Dec 2007, 6:41 pm

cdnitro i admire your courage for sharing personal information with us on UB.
Believe me My friend. Me and the brotherhood back in our hometown always go with the saying "an Eye for an Eye. a Tooth for a Tooth". The guy with the fault should be thankful he wasn't from our place. Otherwise, you can guess what would happen. I have lived here long enough to know what people from this place are capable of.
tezka64 wrote:sigh! it's sad that blood money is just money. it can't bring him back anymore. :(
100% correct my friend.. money can't buy lives.. it's only a temporary basis of sheer contentment that doesn't last long. There will always be people from all over the world that think money can buy everything..

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 22 Dec 2007, 11:11 pm

Believe me My friend. Me and the brotherhood back in our hometown always go with the saying "an Eye for an Eye. a Tooth for a Tooth".
is that what your religion teaches you?
I hope not.... if you dont believe in God, then hopefully you know that revenge is not the answer.

I hope that the driver atleast feels some remorse.....

RasHooD
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Nissan Cefiro A31 Turbo

Post by RasHooD » 23 Dec 2007, 2:21 am

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

May his soul rest in peace and May Allah support his family and give them the sabr...

U will always be missed my friend...

he was one ub member who was always eager to help and always offered precious advice... i have never met him but i feel as if i knew him well and a dear friend has passed away...

RIP sparky...

Preluder
UB Addicted Member

Post by Preluder » 23 Dec 2007, 2:00 pm

Inna Lillah Wa Inna Ilayhi Ragi3oon .. Rest In Peace Sparky and GOD Bless Your Soul

i saw the thread couple dayz ago but i was so shocked that i couldn't reply at that moment and haven't got back on UB till now .. though i haven't met Sparky, i feel really bad for loosin' a brother and a main figure in our UB community .. let's keep him in our prayers and may his soul rest in peace

we are all leavin this earth someday .. R.I.P. Sparky

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 23 Dec 2007, 4:01 pm

The other passenger who died was Mishka?!

mastercontrol
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Isuzu Trooper 2007

Post by mastercontrol » 23 Dec 2007, 5:40 pm

ahmedhamid wrote:The other passenger who died was Mishka?!
who?