Sparky

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
dj drift
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:I4 2.7

Post by dj drift » 23 Dec 2007, 9:40 pm

R.I.P
Inna-Lillahi-Wa-Inna-Elaihi-Rajiyoon
Its really hard to digest this, even though i dont know him but it feels like ive lost a brother....he has always been good to me and the other members of UB.
I give my heartly condolences to his family.

we will miss u brother. THANK YOU for what ever you have done for me. We shall never forget you will always be here right here in our hearts and on uaeboost.

MAY HIS SOUL REST IN PEACE

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 24 Dec 2007, 12:44 am

ahmedhamid wrote:The other passenger who died was Mishka?!
Yes, it was.

I am sure unsure about the car he was driving. Some say it was a civic, some say it was a tib, smoe say it was an "old hyundai". Does anyone know which car Mishka had?

The picture on NT.com is scaringly also what happened,

Today was Sparky's funeral. He can finally rest in peace now. I saw his face right before it was buried, it sends a shiver down my spine to see a "brother from another mother" as we called each other, lying there lifeless.

He's buried in Bur Dubai, Mankhool road (i think, i don't know the area at all).

Apparently indeed, an 18 year old Emirate pushed their car sideways, making it flip over and hitting a lamp pole. Sparky and Mishka slowed down, to make a u-turn, apparently pissing off the local behind them.. who -with a wide sway- wanted to pass them by. Instead he pushed them, and ended their lives. To me, that is murder.

His girlfriend thanks everybody for their support. I hope he is at peace now, and will never be forgotten.

kingkenny
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:clio197

Post by kingkenny » 24 Dec 2007, 2:59 am

octane's boy can never forget sparky !!

masroor
UB Dedicated Member

Post by masroor » 24 Dec 2007, 11:55 am

Oh man this is really shocking news for me.. even that i dint know him personally but we had good sessions over cars and other stuff on UB... we are really going to miss a good guy like u..

Rest in peace bro.

Masroor.

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 24 Dec 2007, 1:12 pm

RIP Sparky...

in behalf of the filipino community here in UAE...

studboy_441
UB Senior Member

Post by studboy_441 » 24 Dec 2007, 2:51 pm

mikeh wrote:
I am sure unsure about the car he was driving. Some say it was a civic, some say it was a tib, smoe say it was an "old hyundai". Does anyone know which car Mishka had?

I saw the picture on NT.com it a 2004 tib silver colour and you can see sharjah Anjads car too! which might be mishka's car :(

May God Take care of you Sparky and Mishka!

newimprovednf
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:2012 KIA Optima

Post by newimprovednf » 24 Dec 2007, 5:32 pm

May His Soul R.I.P.

hk20
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2011 Nissan Tiida HB - JDM Project

Post by hk20 » 24 Dec 2007, 6:05 pm

anybody got links to the accident pictures ..please post .. i have not seen yet ..

tezka64
UB Dedicated Member

Post by tezka64 » 24 Dec 2007, 7:27 pm

mikeh wrote:
ahmedhamid wrote:The other passenger who died was Mishka?!
Yes, it was.

Today was Sparky's funeral. He can finally rest in peace now. I saw his face right before it was buried, it sends a shiver down my spine to see a "brother from another mother" as we called each other, lying there lifeless.

He's buried in Bur Dubai, Mankhool road (i think, i don't know the area at all).

Apparently indeed, an 18 year old Emirate pushed their car sideways, making it flip over and hitting a lamp pole. Sparky and Mishka slowed down, to make a u-turn, apparently pissing off the local behind them.. who -with a wide sway- wanted to pass them by. Instead he pushed them, and ended their lives. To me, that is murder.

His girlfriend thanks everybody for their support. I hope he is at peace now, and will never be forgotten.
murder indeed. :evil:

Mutayeb
UB Addicted Member

Post by Mutayeb » 25 Dec 2007, 12:13 am

Inna Lilah Hi Wa Ina Ilaihi Rajiun

My Condenlences To his family Relatives and Friends

May His Soul Rest In Peace

He was a very jolly fellow .He had a ride with me on the last UB meet It is a terrible shock A great person that is lost but will be never forgotton

:$ That Local should be jailed :$

a7med
UB Dedicated Member

Post by a7med » 25 Dec 2007, 12:54 am

Ok i'll tell u guys a funny story, hope to roll it down on the saddening throughts already, well, once back in 1997 me sparky mishka and suraj were at sparkys gfs house down in shj suburbs, and we all took off our shoes before goin in, mishka was somewhere inside, sparky was having a smoke and we were standing outside, and we thought to have some fun :wink: we were kids, sparky said 'i'll spit in mishkas shoe and u spit in the other pair' i thought :roll: i said 'ok u do it first', he said 'lets do it together' i said fine 1 2 3 and we did hehehe... then we were walking back to the main street and me sparky and suraj were joking about it, it was dark and bit scary along the way to the street and sparky was mocking what we did and saying 'i bit mishka has cold feet!' we were just laughing our asses off xD It was just all fun with 4 of us, can't believe they went together. These times will always be missed.
Last edited by a7med on 25 Dec 2007, 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tezka64
UB Dedicated Member

Post by tezka64 » 25 Dec 2007, 6:29 pm

If time had a rewind button… if I could go back to that timeline, I would go back and warn him of the danger that would take place a few hours later. I guess time travel will always be in the movies.
When I was going through a relationship problem sometime in 1996, he used to tell me that “things in life happen”. There are just certain things that you can’t control with your own hands. And I learned how to live with that as the years went by. Sure, there were times when his words slipped out of my mind but as I faced those trials more and more, the message resurfaced and it made me stronger.
I remember one time when I was talking to him about my recent rejection dilemma. Out of all the people who used to give me advice, he was the best one. He taught me the right way to think when it comes to these things.
One of the tips he gave me came in the form of a question. “What kind of life would you prefer, a predictable life or an unpredictable life?” A predictable life sounds cool since you know what would happen ahead of time. But I guess knowing the future takes away the excitement. You know what to expect. An unpredictable life, on the other hand, is more exciting. Sure, you don’t know what will happen ahead of time but at least you know how it feels when the best things in life happen unexpectedly. Of course there are always bad surprises. I guess the unpredictable life teaches us that we have to face life as it is. We have to live with the good times and the bad times since they shape our lives.
I know it’s been tough but I guess as time rolls on we will all be okay again. For sure, Parviz will never be forgotten.

tezka64
UB Dedicated Member

Post by tezka64 » 25 Dec 2007, 6:32 pm

Mutayeb wrote:Inna Lilah Hi Wa Ina Ilaihi Rajiun

My Condenlences To his family Relatives and Friends

May His Soul Rest In Peace

He was a very jolly fellow .He had a ride with me on the last UB meet It is a terrible shock A great person that is lost but will be never forgotton

:$ That Local should be jailed :$
i know. :evil:

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 27 Dec 2007, 11:20 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LksEs5yLOZI

We (me -filming-, sparky and another friend of ours) 'ching' on my birthday to dubai and prosperity.

For those who have a good taste of music, in the background you can hear "i wish you were here" from pink floyd. He loved that song.

Eleanor
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda civic 99 EK-Evo 8

Post by Eleanor » 28 Dec 2007, 12:24 am

hehe, nice to c u guys having fun..

he's in some place like tht now = im sure

SD -