Driver's License - Sharjah?

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 27 Jun 2008, 1:54 pm

the medical thing might be ur eye test !!!

varshik
UB Dedicated Member

Post by varshik » 13 Jul 2008, 2:36 am

birth certificate- your passport is good enough.
the medical test is a kiddo test by the inhouse optician and a blood test...
as far as i know, a family friend of mine had to go through classes and test even when he was driving in oman for a few years,had a 10 year licence from oman...just cuz he was having sharjah visa and had to get a sharjah licence, whereas my parents had dubai visa and it was over the counter for them.

sorry to go off topic, but has the UAE licence thingy started yet or just rumours? can i go for driving classes in dubai if i have a sharjah visa and stay in sharjah?

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 13 Jul 2008, 11:04 am

varshik wrote: sorry to go off topic, but has the UAE licence thingy started yet or just rumours? can i go for driving classes in dubai if i have a sharjah visa and stay in sharjah?
No

boostMed
UB Junior Member

Post by boostMed » 07 Dec 2010, 9:51 am

Rogue wrote:the medical thing might be ur eye test !!!

Well, as we get driver's license we must pursue the requirements needed. Medical test is also need it is because we need to consider the health of the driver. Nowadays, a lot of people are getting driver's license and now there is also student driver's license.

AccordTuner
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Lexus LS460

Post by AccordTuner » 07 Dec 2010, 12:15 pm

boostMed wrote:
Rogue wrote:the medical thing might be ur eye test !!!

Well, as we get driver's license we must pursue the requirements needed. Medical test is also need it is because we need to consider the health of the driver. Nowadays, a lot of people are getting driver's license and now there is also student driver's license.
BOT ? :roll: