Gonna Export car-parts from UAE..

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
GT-RRRRR
UB Dedicated Member

Post by GT-RRRRR » 13 Jan 2006, 2:45 am

Hey guys!

Im starting a new buisness, i will be opening a styling shop. The parts are going to be imported from UAE, b´cuz its cheapier and theres alot of great replica´s. The only help i need from you guys is some names of the big "dealers" in the UAE and some teaser prices of some parts, like a set of 17"´s without tires. Or an exhaust system, etc. etc.

I have my uncle in Abu Dhabi, he´ll help me with shipping and stuff. But i will get my self to UAE as soon as i got a "pricelist"...

Thanks

Regards..

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 13 Jan 2006, 6:29 am

You'll be opening this shop in sweden? Wont taxes kill you? :D

For replica's - be careful, sometimes the 'real deal manufacturers' can hassle/sue you.. It's like exporting 20$ rolexes :)

GT-RRRRR
UB Dedicated Member

Post by GT-RRRRR » 13 Jan 2006, 10:46 pm

Yeah the shop will be settled in Sweden. Taxes are just 4% of the whole price of the part+shipping, this Tax are especially from the UAE. Very cheap!!

Yeah and about importing replicas, i will be careful, thanks for the advise hehe :) Do you have any names on big shops in the UAE area in your mind??

Salam

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 15 Jan 2006, 10:46 am

As usual, I would only recommend Performance MS. They would be the most organised and professional source for your imports.

May be you can contact someone from their site for a Pricelist: Click Here

GT-RRRRR
UB Dedicated Member

Post by GT-RRRRR » 01 Feb 2006, 2:03 pm

Thank you so much Shash. I appreciate it!! :idea:

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 21 Feb 2006, 3:40 pm

GT-RRRRR wrote:Hey guys!

Im starting a new buisness, i will be opening a styling shop. The parts are going to be imported from UAE, b´cuz its cheapier and theres alot of great replica´s. The only help i need from you guys is some names of the big "dealers" in the UAE and some teaser prices of some parts, like a set of 17"´s without tires. Or an exhaust system, etc. etc.

I have my uncle in Abu Dhabi, he´ll help me with shipping and stuff. But i will get my self to UAE as soon as i got a "pricelist"...

Thanks

Regards..
17" i have some contacts that i could hook you up on some 17" or even 18" that look really nice. and its quite cheap.. you can even customize to the color of your liking..fits JDM cars

want some sample pics of their products? sad to say its not in the UAE..
proudly philippine made....

http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.php

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 21 Feb 2006, 6:36 pm

Wow.. not bad at all, what are prices on them? Maybe I could talk to a few people to have these wheels imported..

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 22 Feb 2006, 11:03 am

mikeh wrote:Wow.. not bad at all, what are prices on them? Maybe I could talk to a few people to have these wheels imported..

prices vary from their sizes.. maybe a 18" is roughly around 1,500 to 2,000 dhs..

this is some of the color costumizations,,,

http://crazydawg.multiply.com/photos/album/10