Subaru WRX STi

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
poi5on
UB Junior Member

Post by poi5on » 01 Sep 2008, 9:34 pm

Hey everyone, Im new here and I just found this forum by luck hehe. Anyways its nice to know there is a forum like this in Dubai :)

I would just want to ask if anyone here would happen to know someone or a shop that sells Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2006 or above model/body. I'll be moving to Dubai this September 9, 2008 and Im planing on getting my hands on an STi.

Thanx guys and hope to get to know more about the people here in this forum so that I could get some advises from you guys.

Keep safe :)

poi5on
UB Junior Member

Post by poi5on » 02 Sep 2008, 12:37 pm

anyone? hehe.

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 02 Sep 2008, 1:41 pm

there aren't many STi enthusiast around this part of the world. Most guys end up going with evo's as they are easier to find along with a endless amount of aftermarket parts and garages that specialize in tuning and fixing them. If the STi is the way you want to go then I am sure you can find many, so just keep checking in the for sale section we usually get some interesting cars in there...you can also check http://www.souq.com in there automotive section...good luck !!

toleg
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:honda

Post by toleg » 02 Sep 2008, 3:04 pm

^^^
tamu is correct even the guys that use to race at autodrome with subaru's
are now driving evo's and some other cars...

as the parts... are expensive too... and few mods available....

I know in Oman...is the best place for Subarus.... (Y)
even the supplier here get parts... from there

so you are moving here...
have you been here before...?

driving licence... here are pretty much..like finding a good 2nd hand subaru's
be prepared :D

poi5on
UB Junior Member

Post by poi5on » 02 Sep 2008, 3:50 pm

Thanx for the inputs guys.

Yup I have been in Dubai actually me and my family lives there. And now Im coming back this September. I really hope I find an STi.