mamzaar, jumeriah beach road, warqaa

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.

Moderator: ImportFX

User avatar
ekU
UB Senior Member
Posts: 507
Joined: 15 Feb 2007, 9:50 am
Vehicle: 05 Z33 6MT TN ST + 92 mark2 1JZ TT
Location: shj industrial area 17.

Post by ekU » 25 Dec 2008, 6:34 pm

hi guys was jus wondrng dat 2-3 years ago mamzaar was the place to do sme street thing then for smetime was jumeriah beach road and 2 years ago was warqaa. i never went to mamzaar and jumeriah i only used to see vids of mamzaar from friends, but was able to go to warqaa as i got my license by then but from last year police was really serious about warqa that's wat i witnessed by watching police cars all around the place from 7 pm till 3 am. now all i was thinking is that will there be any other place in dubai were ppl might start roaring their cars or are ppl realing doing any were in dubai that i might not knowing i do hear abt kalba but dont realy know wats the scene their.

any ways wat do u guys think will there be another place... like mamzaar, jumeriah beach road, and warqaa................... or evry 1 gonna head towards Autodrome.

a7med
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 315
Joined: 22 Dec 2007, 3:49 am

Post by a7med » 25 Dec 2008, 11:10 pm

i am in jumeirah daily and all cars there are roaring, even taxis, cops are more lenient on weekends, the beach road becomes a car show, some kind of carnaval, roaring is ok, burnouts not.

KURUPT_01
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 197
Joined: 12 Feb 2008, 2:31 am

Post by KURUPT_01 » 26 Dec 2008, 2:03 am

ekU wrote:hi guys was jus wondrng dat 2-3 years ago mamzaar was the place to do sme street thing then for smetime was jumeriah beach road and 2 years ago was warqaa. i never went to mamzaar and jumeriah i only used to see vids of mamzaar from friends, but was able to go to warqaa as i got my license by then but from last year police was really serious about warqa that's wat i witnessed by watching police cars all around the place from 7 pm till 3 am. now all i was thinking is that will there be any other place in dubai were ppl might start roaring their cars or are ppl realing doing any were in dubai that i might not knowing i do hear abt kalba but dont realy know wats the scene their.

any ways wat do u guys think will there be another place... like mamzaar, jumeriah beach road, and warqaa................... or evry 1 gonna head towards Autodrome.
yeah bro u gotta lotta street shit happening in kalba shj highway from national paints and also inside kalba evry weekend u can find those craziest modified cars on the kalba corniche to fujairah corniche strip from honda to GT supra all evn the new ones like charger srt mustangs im tellin you this cuz iam related with thse places from the Group Known as SRD GROUP KALBA man you can holla at us anytime we got silvia s and rx 7 marks gt supra 240 to 300zx keepin it real KALBAWI
pzz

User avatar
ekU
UB Senior Member
Posts: 507
Joined: 15 Feb 2007, 9:50 am
Vehicle: 05 Z33 6MT TN ST + 92 mark2 1JZ TT
Location: shj industrial area 17.

Post by ekU » 26 Dec 2008, 9:33 pm

a7med wrote:i am in jumeirah daily and all cars there are roaring, even taxis, cops are more lenient on weekends, the beach road becomes a car show, some kind of carnaval, roaring is ok, burnouts not.

a7med i know its like a carnval on thursday's with alot of corvettes. but so many radars so many speed humps and so many traffic signals i dont really like it.

User avatar
zeez06
UB Addicted Member
Posts: 161
Joined: 28 Sep 2008, 11:59 pm
Vehicle: 2008 C6 Z06
Location: 25° 20' 45" N / 55° 23' 45" E

Post by zeez06 » 26 Dec 2008, 9:37 pm

HI KURUPT_01 ,

Hmmm can u PM me the location i would love to come and :!: TC

User avatar
zeemmee
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 273
Joined: 13 Aug 2008, 2:24 pm
Vehicle: 03Patrol_09Pajero3.0v6swb[late]

Post by zeemmee » 26 Dec 2008, 11:05 pm

YEAH YEAH P.M ME TO !!

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 27 Dec 2008, 1:32 am

KURUPT_01 wrote:
ekU wrote:hi guys was jus wondrng dat 2-3 years ago mamzaar was the place to do sme street thing then for smetime was jumeriah beach road and 2 years ago was warqaa. i never went to mamzaar and jumeriah i only used to see vids of mamzaar from friends, but was able to go to warqaa as i got my license by then but from last year police was really serious about warqa that's wat i witnessed by watching police cars all around the place from 7 pm till 3 am. now all i was thinking is that will there be any other place in dubai were ppl might start roaring their cars or are ppl realing doing any were in dubai that i might not knowing i do hear abt kalba but dont realy know wats the scene their.

any ways wat do u guys think will there be another place... like mamzaar, jumeriah beach road, and warqaa................... or evry 1 gonna head towards Autodrome.
yeah bro u gotta lotta street shit happening in kalba shj highway from national paints and also inside kalba evry weekend u can find those craziest modified cars on the kalba corniche to fujairah corniche strip from honda to GT supra all evn the new ones like charger srt mustangs im tellin you this cuz iam related with thse places from the Group Known as SRD GROUP KALBA man you can holla at us anytime we got silvia s and rx 7 marks gt supra 240 to 300zx keepin it real KALBAWI
pzz
+1

User avatar
ekU
UB Senior Member
Posts: 507
Joined: 15 Feb 2007, 9:50 am
Vehicle: 05 Z33 6MT TN ST + 92 mark2 1JZ TT
Location: shj industrial area 17.

Post by ekU » 27 Dec 2008, 1:25 pm

KURUPT_01 wrote:
ekU wrote:hi guys was jus wondrng dat 2-3 years ago mamzaar was the place to do sme street thing then for smetime was jumeriah beach road and 2 years ago was warqaa. i never went to mamzaar and jumeriah i only used to see vids of mamzaar from friends, but was able to go to warqaa as i got my license by then but from last year police was really serious about warqa that's wat i witnessed by watching police cars all around the place from 7 pm till 3 am. now all i was thinking is that will there be any other place in dubai were ppl might start roaring their cars or are ppl realing doing any were in dubai that i might not knowing i do hear abt kalba but dont realy know wats the scene their.

any ways wat do u guys think will there be another place... like mamzaar, jumeriah beach road, and warqaa................... or evry 1 gonna head towards Autodrome.
yeah bro u gotta lotta street shit happening in kalba shj highway from national paints and also inside kalba evry weekend u can find those craziest modified cars on the kalba corniche to fujairah corniche strip from honda to GT supra all evn the new ones like charger srt mustangs im tellin you this cuz iam related with thse places from the Group Known as SRD GROUP KALBA man you can holla at us anytime we got silvia s and rx 7 marks gt supra 240 to 300zx keepin it real KALBAWI
pzz


hi KURUPT_01 i witnessed street shit happng at the corniche ystrday as i was with the Z and G club in fujeriah. as soon as we wnt at the corniche, 1 of our G37 did a little wheel spin at the u turn and sudnly cops came in crusier and took the license and car registration and then they said they gonna impound the car. but for sure ppl there are realy petrol heads saw alot of mustangs, lexus ls400 slammed like hell and many other cool cars.
and well bro i stay on kalba road near national paint but i dont find any thing hapng here. hopefully c u soon as i m planning to come there but wanna make sure when will be the right time cuz i need to do ame work on my z.
and bro i have seen your supra abu dhabi with SRD GROUP KALBA on it. keep it up (Y)



Post Reply