CAR IMPOUNDED :<

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
lime
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:2009 Lancer GT

Post by lime » 19 Jan 2010, 9:52 am

lmao i close my eye for 1 day and all this happens?
ive been called show off :P and yes iam pretty good in arabic cuz iam an arab -.- !

Will you still keep your exhaust after the impound period is over??
YES AND MILLION YES

No offence but why do you need a 4" tip exhaust?
because evo's have big tip'd exhaust.. and it looks better and 1 more thing .. ask greddy to make smaller tips for my car

and guys this guy who impounded my car was a big Sh!t in the police .. next to him was a smaller sh!t
so when he saw my car(the mistake) he didnt want to look like a D!ck who doesnt say anything about mistakes..infront of the smaller sh!t ..

makes any sense?

13 days left

gmlamr
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:eclipse 2g big 16g

Post by gmlamr » 19 Jan 2010, 10:40 am

lime wrote:lmao i close my eye for 1 day and all this happens?
ive been called show off :P and yes iam pretty good in arabic cuz iam an arab -.- !

Will you still keep your exhaust after the impound period is over??
YES AND MILLION YES

No offence but why do you need a 4" tip exhaust?
because evo's have big tip'd exhaust.. and it looks better and 1 more thing .. ask greddy to make smaller tips for my car

and guys this guy who impounded my car was a big Sh!t in the police .. next to him was a smaller sh!t
so when he saw my car(the mistake) he didnt want to look like a D!ck who doesnt say anything about mistakes..infront of the smaller sh!t ..

makes any sense?

13 days left
good morning lime

first of all you are the one who set this post to the guys too say there opinions,, so you cant force every one to say the things that you like ,
but i am sure that all the ub members are not happy for what happen to you ,,, they are joking man and your car is a really a nice car.

second of all you need to get back to the station today and go talk again to the officers and explain that you cant stay without a car for all that time and you are ready to do any thing they will tell you but to get the car out ... believe me you will have it out.
i spoke to some of my friends and i found out that there is no way that any salon car on the uae streets will still run with an after market exhaust or any illegal modifications from now on even the lumina ss
and the fines will get so high because the car record will be kept in the police computers and this is a federal law for all uae and we will never be able to do any thing about it.
you don't need to keep cursing any body because you will just make things more bad for your self
i remember a post for you before complaining about the sound of your exhaust that it is a bit high even when you are cursing with the car.
there is other ways to get your car perform the best but just think of it you can change the computer and add up to 50 hp with a silent setup and that will eliminate the need of an exhaust sys will only get you 8 to 12 hp and a month impounded :-)
if you are a real car lover you should research more and get your self a nice set up but without getting your self in troubles and you are still young and you might have your self a Porsche or even a better ride in the future.
keep it up and things will go better.

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 19 Jan 2010, 10:49 am

dude iam joking aswell ? why taking stuff so seriously ? :D :D

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 19 Jan 2010, 11:37 am

All of you should just hug and make up.

paul.altimahride
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2013 Toyota 86 Hot Lava

Post by paul.altimahride » 19 Jan 2010, 12:02 pm

I think we should invite more people of authority here in uae-boost and befriend them so we can have friends in high places. :D Not to get out of trouble but for them to know what car enthusiasts go thru for mods. :) oh alright, maybe also to get out of some trouble. :p

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 19 Jan 2010, 1:29 pm

YH lime goto the. Station n tell them uwill do anything to get ur car out ... ANYTHING... N then pull ur pants down ... Onstead of lancer they will give u evo .... But ur %#%$ then will b too swollen to sit on the recaros LOL ...n OZ get. Urself aroom bro or better use ur hand ... Anything happens n. U wanna HUG ...or a group HUG ... Jus search hug in the forum search n c how many times ur name pops up LOL

Mr_boost
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:09 FJ + 05 Z Convertible

Post by Mr_boost » 19 Jan 2010, 1:36 pm

whatever happened its clear that they ill keep an eye on this LANCER .....

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 19 Jan 2010, 1:50 pm

:( "sniff"

Ozimandius
UB Super Member

Post by Ozimandius » 19 Jan 2010, 2:03 pm

Aww, there there.

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 19 Jan 2010, 2:06 pm

I hope sam doesn't read this otherwise I'm sooo banned !!!

Ozimandius
UB Super Member

Post by Ozimandius » 19 Jan 2010, 2:14 pm

Yeah, it's not decent to share your suppressed fantasies on a public forum bud! :P

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 19 Jan 2010, 2:17 pm

Rogue wrote:YH lime goto the. Station n tell them uwill do anything to get ur car out ... ANYTHING... N then pull ur pants down ... Onstead of lancer they will give u evo .... But ur %#%$ then will b too swollen to sit on the recaros LOL ...n OZ get. Urself aroom bro or better use ur hand ... Anything happens n. U wanna HUG ...or a group HUG ... Jus search hug in the forum search n c how many times ur name pops up LOL
This might be the most homo thing I have ever red on UB!!...lawwlll

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 19 Jan 2010, 2:25 pm

Tamu wrote:
Rogue wrote:YH lime goto the. Station n tell them uwill do anything to get ur car out ... ANYTHING... N then pull ur pants down ... Onstead of lancer they will give u evo .... But ur %#%$ then will b too swollen to sit on the recaros LOL ...n OZ get. Urself aroom bro or better use ur hand ... Anything happens n. U wanna HUG ...or a group HUG ... Jus search hug in the forum search n c how many times ur name pops up LOL
This might be the most homo thing I have ever red on UB!!...lawwlll
Pervert :D

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 19 Jan 2010, 2:26 pm

Rogue wrote:I hope sam doesn't read this otherwise I'm sooo banned !!!
if he doesnt i will....some how lol

#MR
UB Junior Member

Post by #MR » 19 Jan 2010, 4:16 pm

Have anyone tried apexi exhaust valve?

http://www.nengun.com/apexi/exhaust-control-valve

you can control the volume of your exhaust from inside of your car. maybe this could help to escape trouble for some of you?