CAR IMPOUNDED :<

This is the local/regional car enthusiasts forum. Talk about anything related to regional news & updates.
lime
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:2009 Lancer GT

Post by lime » 19 Jan 2010, 4:22 pm

#MR wrote:Have anyone tried apexi exhaust valve?

http://www.nengun.com/apexi/exhaust-control-valve

you can control the volume of your exhaust from inside of your car. maybe this could help to escape trouble for some of you?
wow this is just amazing but chackchinnggg$$$$$$$ and + Usually ships from Japan 28 days after payment confirmation

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 19 Jan 2010, 10:12 pm

i got the warning guys :P .... mayb we shud have a pervert thread of tht sort ...

same1
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Civic 01. 92 Mark II 2JZ

Post by same1 » 19 Jan 2010, 10:50 pm

lime wrote:problem is my exhaust is loud ..Greddy TiC and the muffler is 4" i think it bugged him and he knew that it would sound loud...

the guy didnt even give me a warning nothing ,,i mean the car was OFF FOR GODS SAYK!

ps: Dubai police = respect... never pulled me over . not even gave me a look .. but shj.. my oh my..so much hate deep from inside of me , i tried everything nothing worked.

Counting 29 days left.

:$ Shj ....They even catch u if u wear ur jeans down. (Nazzal) ..so wht abt the car...My civic was caught at Buheirah last year 15 mins before iftar.....the guy was not ready to talk I told him sry sry bla bla he was not at all agreed...at last he said yalla go..while i was sitting in my car he said that dont u guys get caught by dubai police.. I just told him that even though ur car is Nazzal and burning the roads they dont even bother to look at the car b'coz they dont have a time to see this Shityyyy thing.... to be honest dubai police guys own themselves Marks TT and Accords which are Nazzal ...And shj they are the big stupid pplz coz they dont have any other work .... NAzzal nazzal ..baba its not ur car we are owning it whtevr we do its our money y the hell are u getting jealous... since 6 months i dont go in my civic or soarer.... (Station -Land cruiser) is the best for this F***in shj..

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 19 Jan 2010, 10:57 pm

same1 wrote:
lime wrote:problem is my exhaust is loud ..Greddy TiC and the muffler is 4" i think it bugged him and he knew that it would sound loud...

the guy didnt even give me a warning nothing ,,i mean the car was OFF FOR GODS SAYK!

ps: Dubai police = respect... never pulled me over . not even gave me a look .. but shj.. my oh my..so much hate deep from inside of me , i tried everything nothing worked.

Counting 29 days left.

:$ Shj ....They even catch u if u wear ur jeans down. (Nazzal) ..so wht abt the car...My civic was caught at Buheirah last year 15 mins before iftar.....the guy was not ready to talk I told him sry sry bla bla he was not at all agreed...at last he said yalla go..while i was sitting in my car he said that dont u guys get caught by dubai police.. I just told him that even though ur car is Nazzal and burning the roads they dont even bother to look at the car b'coz they dont have a time to see this Shityyyy thing.... to be honest dubai police guys own themselves Marks TT and Accords which are Nazzal ...And shj they are the big stupid pplz coz they dont have any other work .... NAzzal nazzal ..baba its not ur car we are owning it whtevr we do its our money y the hell are u getting jealous... since 6 months i dont go in my civic or soarer.... (Station -Land cruiser) is the best for this F***in shj..
You = My Respect!

myth
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:supra 96 jeep srt8 06

Post by myth » 20 Jan 2010, 1:55 am

#MR wrote:Have anyone tried apexi exhaust valve?

http://www.nengun.com/apexi/exhaust-control-valve

you can control the volume of your exhaust from inside of your car. maybe this could help to escape trouble for some of you?
i have one brand new i want to sell it its 4" but the only problem is u cant give cut offs with it or it will come flying out of ur exhaust......

Exquisite
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:1999 Dodge Ram Sport

Post by Exquisite » 20 Jan 2010, 2:43 am

u can tell the police that u have uni...and u use it for transportation and u have exams...blah blah
they might give it to u tomorow....
the cops were gonna impound me and my car for reckless driving
but i got away...but still with a 500dh fine
just say that ur a student and they'll give u the car and leave u with a fine only

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 20 Jan 2010, 4:39 pm

i will...inshalla tommorw

and myth can you please give me further details on the apexi exhaust control valv you have...

sharky
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2006 Honda Civic

Post by sharky » 20 Jan 2010, 7:08 pm

So like are you going to remove the exhaust when you get the car back?

same1
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Civic 01. 92 Mark II 2JZ

Post by same1 » 20 Jan 2010, 7:24 pm

lime wrote:
same1 wrote:

Counting 29 days left.

You = My Respect!

Now best thing is to go to the Muroor of Shj..take all your dociuments of uni (if u have).. If not make them and stamp it through photoshop and take all these documents to the Mudeer (Major) sitting in Muroor....show them that u have a uni and u are a student and end of this month u have exams...If he is gud he will reduce the hajjas (impound) for 15 days..pay the mukhalfa (fine) and be happy..1st thing was if he asked u that is that your car u must have told No...Even if its your car and parked he doesnt have any rights to take the car like this..Its not his mother's car ...!! Hope for the best.... Btw every 3rd car is hajjas...Dnt worry :)

lime
UB Senior Member

Post by lime » 20 Jan 2010, 9:28 pm

sharky wrote:So like are you going to remove the exhaust when you get the car back?
nope..but i will reduce the sound at fox i think..

Idrift
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2005 jeep grand cherokee

Post by Idrift » 23 Jan 2010, 1:07 am

damn man! i was looking forward to seeing your car! inshallah next event hopefully!

slidesquad
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:RWD EVOLUTION 1 CD9A

Post by slidesquad » 23 Jan 2010, 1:14 am

it best said by NWA F**k The Police.

zeez06
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:2008 C6 Z06

Post by zeez06 » 23 Jan 2010, 1:37 am

Well my experience with Sharjah cops has been the total opposite, i drive/drove my car on buheira cornishe for over a year and never had a single problem with cops (knock on wood). I only got pulled over once in front of majaz for WOT 1st and 2nd gear and for the people on the forum that have heard how loud my car is i thought that he will impound my car for sure. The cop got out of the car didnt ask me for anything and was really polite only told me i can impound you car for 3 months and give you a fine for a 1000 dirhams for what you were doing just respect the law and drive safe.
Lime all i have to say is you were at the wrong place wrong time :(
Look at the bright side you get your car back in ten days :wink:

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 23 Jan 2010, 7:42 am

^^^
Nope,
He was with a Lancer and you with a Z06 Corvette.

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 23 Jan 2010, 10:55 am

WKZ wrote:^^^
Nope,
He was with a Lancer and you with a Z06 Corvette.
This