Nanolux Tints

Audio/video systems, electronics, GPS, seats, fabrics etc.

Moderator:Neo

MotorSQUARE
UB Junior Member

Post by MotorSQUARE » 28 Feb 2012, 5:23 pm

MotorSquare, is an authorized dealer for NanolUX tints and it brings you yet another summer offer: Save your sweat and block your skin from the UV rays of the sun by installing Nanolux tint with 99.9% UVR protection and upto 60% total solar energy rejections with 2 years warranty. Increase the cooling of your air-conditioning system while simultaneously reducing the the energy consumption by installing our tints. All this for a discounted price of 499 ( Original value 999). A 100 dirhams extra for a Four Wheel Station (SUV).

Hurry up because the offer is valid for the 1st 100 customers.

Terms and Conditions apply.

For bookings and reservations call: 04-3395380

website facebook.com/MotorSQUARE

موتور سكوير يجلب لك بعد عرض آخر الصيف: حفظ العرق الخاص بك، وحجب الجلد من الأشعة فوق البنفسجية من الشمس بواسطة تثبيت لو نانولك مع حماية للأشعة فوق البنفسجية بنسبة ٩٩.٩٪ وتصل حتى 2 سنوات الضمان. زيادة التبريد في نظام تكييف الهواء الخاص بك في الوقت ذاته من استهلاك الطاقة بواسطة تثبيت الصبغات لدينا.
كل هذا للحصول على أسعار مخفضة من ٤٩٩ (القيمة الأصلية ٩٩٩).

عجلوا لأن يسري العرض للعملاء ال ١٠٠ الأولى.

أحكام وشروط تطبيق.

للحجز والتحفظات استدعاء: ٠٤-٣٣٩٥٣٨٠

الموقع: facebook.com/MotorSQUARE

holydevil27
UB Addicted Member

Post by holydevil27 » 28 Feb 2012, 9:44 pm

sorry to burst your bubble but got it done for 650dhs on my sedan from HeadStart Vision..its not worth 1000dhs. Gotta hate false advertising in uae...

MotorSQUARE
UB Junior Member

Post by MotorSQUARE » 29 Feb 2012, 8:55 am

holydevil27 wrote:sorry to burst your bubble but got it done for 650dhs on my sedan from HeadStart Vision..its not worth 1000dhs. Gotta hate false advertising in uae...

Good Morning,

We charge customers depending the amount of TSER prevention that varies from tint to tint. We have a range of nanolux tints that have TSER starting from 20% to 68%. I am not sure what TSER or paper you got done on your car but the one we are talking about has a TSER rating of 60%.

Regards,

For and on behalf of
Team Motor Square