movies that u saw lately

Discuss latest movies, TV shows and music!
User avatar
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Ajman
Contact:

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 09 Jan 2006, 5:58 pm

i saw....
hostage
kyun ki
shadi no 1
garam masala
ek khiladi ek hasina
dosti
Thê mÕ§t è£ê©t®íƒÿîñg þãkì ÐûÐê
dIe HarD jUNoOn fAn
Юìñk ßèê® ƒùÇq ƒèã®
ÐÕñt hûñt Whãt Û ©ãñt kí££
It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile....Winning is Winning !
Image

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 10 Jan 2006, 9:32 pm

Well, it seems like you just watch those Hindi movies Anyways;

King Kong
Jackass The Movie
House of Wax
Saw 2
Shaolin Soccer
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 11 Jan 2006, 9:17 am

Jackass the Movie --- Hahahahahahhahahahhaahha

stupidest movie ever!
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member
Posts: 458
Joined: 24 Nov 2005, 5:58 pm
Location: Dubai

Post by fatboyzlim » 11 Jan 2006, 2:23 pm

saw 40 year old virgin. Pretty much hilarious n entertaining.
"A bad day driving is better than a good day at work"

User avatar
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Ajman
Contact:

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 12 Jan 2006, 3:31 pm

i wanted to watch king kong but didnt get time...saw zinda on 1st day of eid....superb acting by john and sanjay....kewl story too !!
say family yesterday..another good movie
Thê mÕ§t è£ê©t®íƒÿîñg þãkì ÐûÐê
dIe HarD jUNoOn fAn
Юìñk ßèê® ƒùÇq ƒèã®
ÐÕñt hûñt Whãt Û ©ãñt kí££
It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile....Winning is Winning !
Image

User avatar
dr.drift
UB Senior Member
Posts: 544
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 9:01 pm

Post by dr.drift » 13 Jan 2006, 1:04 am

Hindi movies are like s*** and most of them are copied , for me i saw
SAw 2 ( best suspense thirller ever according to me _
40 year old Virgin ( LOL !!! )
King Kong ( Great Movie ! )
Ali G episodes ( ALi g is the man , lol , tht guy is awesome , Respect ! lol )

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 15 Jan 2006, 12:15 pm

dr.drift wrote:SAw 2 ( best suspense thirller ever according to me
Saw 1 was way much better than Saw 2. I think its a flop!
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member
Posts: 458
Joined: 24 Nov 2005, 5:58 pm
Location: Dubai

Post by fatboyzlim » 28 Jan 2006, 11:52 pm

Just saw Rang De Basanti. A few goose bump scenes, a few good songs, few funny scenes , lot of Punjabi dialogues. In the end felt Patriotic n stuff but not worth all the hype. Peace.
"A bad day driving is better than a good day at work"

User avatar
Alpha
Adminstrator
Posts: 6251
Joined: 17 Apr 2006, 6:36 pm
Vehicle: RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A
Location: Dubai
Contact:

Post by Alpha » 29 Jan 2006, 12:42 am

Just watched Are We There Yet? starring Ice Cube. Well, you DEFINATELY don't wanna see what the kids do to the Navigator! Great movie, yet quite emotional in some scenes.
Administrator | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 29 Jan 2006, 9:28 am

Just Saw
Narnia -- ehh... if u read the book, movie is boring
The New World -- Booooorrrring.
Tristan and Isolade -- Love story with some actioon... O.k movie
King Kong -- Good.

Gonna watch
Syriana and Lord of War in the next week
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Ajman
Contact:

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 25 Feb 2006, 7:23 pm

saw
fight club
taxi no 9211
Thê mÕ§t è£ê©t®íƒÿîñg þãkì ÐûÐê
dIe HarD jUNoOn fAn
Юìñk ßèê® ƒùÇq ƒèã®
ÐÕñt hûñt Whãt Û ©ãñt kí££
It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile....Winning is Winning !
Image

User avatar
Accord98
Moderator
Posts: 2521
Joined: 22 Sep 2005, 8:48 am
Vehicle: Toyoda
Location: Dubai

Post by Accord98 » 09 Mar 2006, 1:19 pm

Guys what are some good ENGLISH movies...im gettin bored

I just watched
Crash
The Seige
Brothers Grimm
Munich
Syriana


im soo bored im watching older movies

PS - if any of you are like me, as in you like suspense, action, but really interesting and movies that have a twist ... then watch these two

The Shaw Shank Redemption
The Usual Suspects

Old movies, but i can still watch em today .... so good!
Remember, Remember the 18th of December....
Sparky we shall not forget you.

"I've failed 99% of my trials, in order to succeed in the remaining 1%"
Soichiro Honda - The Power of Dreams

User avatar
t-dogg
UB Dedicated Member
Posts: 273
Joined: 20 Feb 2006, 8:06 am
Location: Dubai Or Auckland, New Zealand

Post by t-dogg » 09 Mar 2006, 2:49 pm

the island - awesome movie!!
kingkong - borrrrrrrrrrring
fatpizza - pretty funny lol.. but they push it a bit too far sometimes.. but great idea overall
the man - pretty funny

btw saw2 is not as good as saw1.. but its such a great concept

User avatar
mikeh
UB Super Member
Posts: 4580
Joined: 11 Sep 2005, 1:41 pm
Vehicle: Lexus IS300
Location: Dubai, UAE
Contact:

Post by mikeh » 09 Mar 2006, 4:07 pm

Accord98 wrote:The Shaw Shank Redemption
The Usual Suspects
Those are classics, awesome!!

User avatar
Hammood_Junooni
UB Senior Member
Posts: 553
Joined: 25 Jul 2005, 8:23 pm
Location: Ajman
Contact:

Post by Hammood_Junooni » 10 Mar 2006, 7:51 pm

the exorcism of emily rose
Thê mÕ§t è£ê©t®íƒÿîñg þãkì ÐûÐê
dIe HarD jUNoOn fAn
Юìñk ßèê® ƒùÇq ƒèã®
ÐÕñt hûñt Whãt Û ©ãñt kí££
It doesn't matter whether you win by an inch or a mile....Winning is Winning !
Image



Post Reply