Fast & Furious 5 .. YaaaaaaaaaaaaaY .. !!

Discuss latest movies, TV shows and music!
Ninju
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Ssssstang

Post by Ninju » 15 Apr 2009, 5:11 pm

After the latest film in the franchise has proven itself an unqualified hit, Fast & Furious stars Vin Diesel and Paul Walker have immediately signed on for a fifth movie in the series.

Fast & Furious broke a box office record for April by posting a 72.5 million (US) take for the opening weekend.

The stars certainly wasted no time in committing to making more road raging action for the big screen. Since the original film, The Fast and the Furious released back in 2001, was a break-out hit for both stars, Diesel and Walker have seen their careers flounder with a slew of poorly received movie fare. After returning to the franchise this time around, they seem to realize where their bread gets buttered.

Fast & Furious, released last week to tepid reviews, has defied the critics and founds its audience in the car tuning subcultures in the United States and of those around the world. Though, Walker may have inadvertently acknowledged that this wasn't the best of sequels and hopes to make the next one the film that tops the series.

"I don't think the best one's been done yet," he is quoted in the MSNBC story.

ekU
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:05 Z33 6MT TN ST + 92 mark2 1JZ TT

Post by ekU » 15 Apr 2009, 8:19 pm

any guess when they will start to work ont..... i guess next year

Sy.
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Sy. » 05 May 2009, 10:28 pm

fast and furious 4 was the poorest film i seen all year and waste of my time watching it .

i hope vin speaks up and makes 5 alot better like the first film. Vin has made lots of decent films and defo not what you said above . Vin needs to speak up and make 5 ,10 times better then the poor quality movie director made 4 .
lets not have pointless story plots of massice 100million drug loads and FBi !! why cant they go back to basic strret racing and where it is at !!

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 06 May 2009, 12:40 am

i agree on that ... the story should be more abt cars n less abt women ( altho cars attract women ) and less abt drugs n stuff ... this movie was more abt movies n the car scenes were more like extra stunts if u no wat i mean ... 1 n 3 were something of different calibre...

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 06 May 2009, 12:40 am

i agree on that ... the story should be more abt cars n less abt women ( altho cars attract women ) and less abt drugs n stuff ... this movie was more abt movies n the car scenes were more like extra stunts if u no wat i mean ... 1 n 3 were something of different calibre...

Sy.
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Sy. » 06 May 2009, 9:45 am

yeah 1 was good as it focused on street racing and 3 was about drifitng which is a new motorsport now ! and these things are true to life .
2 and 4 are just dream films with no reality and just stupid !

if only there was someone to contact and point a differnt point across

sharky
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:2006 Honda Civic

Post by sharky » 31 May 2009, 11:33 am

F&F4 seems to focus more on muscle cars than tuners.
It's a shame the Buick at the start of the film was never used again.