2011 Subaru WRX

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
Tribal
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:G35

Post by Tribal » 04 Apr 2011, 2:45 pm

Nicee... Why do u have to leave the country btw? giving up on your RWD drifting car plans? :grin:
anyway GLWS (Y)

and @the guys arguing.. we're here to talk about cars... not your Financial status. :S

Djinn
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Subaru WRX. 1995 Nissan s14

Post by Djinn » 04 Apr 2011, 2:54 pm

@Tribal, Yeah i just don't see it happening in the UAE, I'm still young i can travel and try a drifting career in Cali. got loads of friends there that can help me get started, or maybe even japan i'l go volunteer there with the crisis learn Japanese over time and maybe after a few years drift with the pro's never know, It just seems to me that there are endless opportunity's for drifters all over the world except here lol. i dunno just IMO.

OH AND I FORGOT TO MENTION FOR THE CAR, NO TEST DRIVES NO JOY RIDES NO I WANT TO PLAY WITH YOUR GEAR CAUSE ITS SO SEXY OOPS I BROKE SOMETHING. mafy.

I don't mind taking the car out for a quick spin with you in it.

You come, You see the car, You tell me what you want to do, you leave or you pay.

We can go to the subby garage check whatever you want, or i can show you the original documents. As you like. I'm not playing around dont have time to be running around with people so. End it with cash guys plx. :) ITS NEW DAMNIT!

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 3:01 pm

RacerF1 wrote:@Niku
Com'n put your money were your mouth is, I still say you can't afford :mrgreen:
i bet you just google that statement. lol! C'mon im sure you can do better than that... (Y)

Aamir
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Honda S2000 07 Civic 08 96

Post by Aamir » 04 Apr 2011, 3:09 pm

@Nikhelesh Singh.
Please do not spam this thread. The guy wanted to sell his car.
If you are interested, please call the seller directly and discuss current prices and offers going on and offer your buying price. Spreading them here is turning prospective buyers away.

Hope you understand.

Aamir

toleg
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:honda

Post by toleg » 04 Apr 2011, 3:22 pm

a lot of free bump (Y)
Happen most of the time here. Im lucky I didnt got this in my car sale or else :grin:

guys pls stay on the topic and dont post things (un-necessary) that will not help the seller.

nice car and GLWS

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 3:28 pm

@Aamir:
Your concerns are quite justified. Please note that it isn't me who is digressing from the topic. I was always on it. Is it so hard for people here to speak based on facts? Do a look up on Subaru with the dealer and you will know what i mean. What i spoke isn't wrong and was absolutely genuine and i still stand by my statements. The abuse did NOT initiate from my end either. If someone like RacerF1 wants to play Godfather they can very well do so, but not on my guard.

I have no intention to 'spam' this thread if that how you put it. If you are implying that you are ok with someone being abusive and is allowed to let be just because he is an older user, that's unjust. It would be unfair assuming that i'm 'spamming' this thread.

Hope you understand as well.

thx

Aamir
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Honda S2000 07 Civic 08 96

Post by Aamir » 04 Apr 2011, 4:13 pm

nikumars wrote:@Aamir:
Is it so hard for people here to speak based on facts? Do a look up on Subaru with the dealer and you will know what i mean. thx
Hi, You are welcome to discuss facts but please open a separate thread for it. Do not do it on somebody's Cars for Sale thread. This is offensive for the seller.

Mods - Please delete the unnecessary posts.

Have a nice day everyone.
Aamir.

leroythtsme
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Nissan Altima 2010 2.5s

Post by leroythtsme » 04 Apr 2011, 4:58 pm

good looking car thre
good luck with the sale

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 5:20 pm

@Nikumars
Hey how about this one I bet you haven't heard this one before either
Are you going to be all words or show some mulah too, :razz:

If you think you can call anyone a lier here then yes you are wrong and as a joke it is wrong too. :mrgreen:

@Everyone
Thank you and I don't think he can afford it and comes here to dream :grin:

nikumars
UB Junior Member

Post by nikumars » 04 Apr 2011, 5:29 pm

@All, modders, admins
There we go...RacerF1 is absolutely on topic and no one has to to say anything...perfect...very justified and professional forum...

@RacerF1
Talk to me after you can pay your own bills...i bet you even beg and borrow a computer and internet connection to surf for cheap shot comments to post them here...

PS: And its 'liar'. English please...LMAO!!!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin:

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 04 Apr 2011, 5:30 pm

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 5:34 pm

@Nikumars
You just crack me up, so you went back to school to learn how to spell, lol!!!!

Good tell me when you learn how to read too, :razz:

Djinn
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Subaru WRX. 1995 Nissan s14

Post by Djinn » 04 Apr 2011, 5:42 pm

Listen up, Dont turn this thread into a bluemoon or whatever the hell you guys want.

Lets not go off topic i'm trying to make a sale, Either your buying or your just passing through. so please be done with this !#$@!

RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 04 Apr 2011, 5:47 pm

@Djinn
I think I am done here and have achived what a I sat out to achive that is teach someone some forum manners and am sorry had to do it on your expense.

Do let me know if this cracker jack buys it from you I will treat the whole forum :)

Good Luck and God Bless

kartoos100
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:08 IS300 + 05 Civic

Post by kartoos100 » 04 Apr 2011, 5:49 pm

Guys! Stop jacking the thread!

Someone wants to sell his car here and let him to do it! Please stop acting like a bunch of kids!

Great car! Awesome Price.

@Djinn - did you have to get permission to get the hood wrapped?