2011 Subaru WRX

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
shasan2
UB Junior Member

Post by shasan2 » 15 Jun 2011, 12:11 am

Hi
Am new to this forum as well as to Subarsu haven't driven any either. Though have been a fan of rally cars.
What wud be the final price for the wrx, judging by the picture the place seems to be somewhere behind millenium hotel.
Just a couple of general queries:
Any wear and tear to the interior ( sorry to say but the car looks really dirty )
Insurance coverage full??? Or 3rd party
Was this the full option model purchased from al adiyat
Warranty coverage is for the powrtrain and in general I assume
and lastly when wud it be possible to have a look at the car and get it checked from the agency.

Contact details ???

Djinn
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Subaru WRX. 1995 Nissan s14

Post by Djinn » 15 Jun 2011, 1:37 pm

As i mentioned earlier didn't have a chance to clean the car it was raining slightly everyday back then so i didn't bother.

The price is final. I'm also reconsidering the sale, as i'm not satisfied with how low the price has dropped to so. It's 90 or nothing honestly. It wouldn't be worth dropping the price lower that would be plain low balling to be completely honest. Price of a brand new one costs 115,000AED last time i checked. and dropping 25thousand Dirhams for 10thousand km's doesn't sound right but desperate times call for desperate measures. plus i don't track this baby its only daily drive. Only reason for the sale is that i'm being pressured by my work to get a bigger car cause fire fighting equipment isn't exactly light or small.

plus my car has 3years/unlimited warranty. That service stopped 2 months ago its only up to 3years/60k's now. so go figure. This ain't directed to you only everyone that's interested in this car also.

Yes that picture was taken behind Millenium hotel as i my work is next to that.

The rear back seat behind the Driver seat has a little tear, You can hardly see it but it's there.

Insurance is full coverage.

This one is the full option no sunroof and normal sport chairs like the GTI's. only STI's come in Recarro seats and sunroofs.

You can have a look at the car anytime is fine, I'm actually taking it to be serviced and checked at al adiyat service centre the new one in ICAAD(mussafah) as its done 10,900km's within 2-3 days maybe over the weekend. so that could be the checkup for your satisfaction or whatever you decide is fine.

IF you'd also like to have it checked anywhere else is okay as my silvia will be ready for daily drive sometime today so. You can also have it checked elsewhere or at the subaru dealership if it'l take a few days is fine. I've been wanting to drive my silvia for a while now its been in the garage for ages and i wouldn't mind having the subby idle for a while!

050-2293435 contact details

Djinn
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:2011 Subaru WRX. 1995 Nissan s14

Post by Djinn » 28 Jul 2011, 10:11 am

bump