Looking for a new SUV (Confused)

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
Heat Stripes
UB Junior Member

Post by Heat Stripes » 15 Oct 2014, 1:25 pm

Hi guys,

I presently own a fortuner and its time to give the big boy some rest. So at the moment i'm considering several new SUV's.

My budget is around 120k to 180k but there aren't many SUV's in this segment . I really really really love the new PATROL :happy: :smile: :grin: but hes too costly for me :mrgreen: . Not a huge fan of Toyota but the quality and resale value is incredible. So I have shortlisted some cars . Toyota Prado, Chevy Tahoe (15-16), Explorer, Pathfinder.

I really like the American ones because of their interior and exterior beauty and also the technology but I am not sure about their reliability. That's the only reason why i'm considering Toyota and pathfinder . need help guys .. soo confused .If there's any other SUV's I should look into plzz lemme know .

What I basically want in my ideal Suv is lots and lots of space, excellent ride comfort,reliability, decent resale value, decent off road abilities, decent efficiency and some interesting features to play around with.

Thanks in advance (Y)

akbar
UB Junior Member

Post by akbar » 23 Mar 2016, 11:22 am

yyy

DjSooN
UB Junior Member

Post by DjSooN » 24 Mar 2016, 8:41 am

Lisent,

I can manage a patrol that is within ur budget from the agency. Let me know if u are interested.