2005 Mustang SALEEN CONVERTIBLE

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 24 Nov 2014, 12:28 pm

one of the more rare mustangs out there, 8-) SALEEN and convertible, v-8 with power options, manual gear, with Vortec supercharger.........looking to get 60,000................please if you don't know about Saleen mustangs then this car is not for you :!:

AND DON'T ASK ME TO UPLOAD PICS BECAUSE I WILL ONLY SEND PICS TO SERIOUS BUYERS ..........PRIVATE MSG ME WITH YOUR NUMBER AND I WILL SEND THEM TO YOU VIA WHATS APP

THANKS TO ALL
Last edited by zoomboom on 26 Nov 2014, 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sy.
UB Dedicated Member

Post by Sy. » 24 Nov 2014, 4:48 pm

Is this turbo ?? Thought they were Supercharged .

zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 24 Nov 2014, 9:03 pm

Sy. wrote:Is this turbo ?? Thought they were Supercharged .

not sure bro I know they come supercharged ...........................but i think this one is both ...but i have to double check.............you know how people like to add gadgets to their toys.

Stok
UB Addicted Member
Vehicle:Eclipse 1995

Post by Stok » 25 Nov 2014, 10:20 am

#pokerface

asad_ali
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:1999 EK3

Post by asad_ali » 25 Nov 2014, 12:45 pm

So if we don't know about Saleen mustangs then this car is not for us.

And Sy asks you if its turboed you say you THINK its BOTH and you need to double check? Does that make you someone who doesn't know about Saleens too?

zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 25 Nov 2014, 2:43 pm

asad_ali wrote:So if we don't know about Saleen mustangs then this car is not for us.

And Sy asks you if its turboed you say you THINK its BOTH and you need to double check? Does that make you someone who doesn't know about Saleens too?
I'm a student of life ..............I learn everyday my friend ...........I'm not on here to get smart with people on this forum and most importantly Diffidently don't want people to get smart with me ... I sell lots of cars on the regular and don't have time to become 100% expert on all of them ...........READ THE RULES ALI BABA .................SERIOUS BUYER'S CAN MAKE COMMENTS ............OBVIOUSLY YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS BUYER

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 25 Nov 2014, 2:48 pm

Stok wrote:#pokerface

yes Stok my friend ................pokerface all the way ........

I still have those SC's waiting for you to turn into Drifters

Stok
UB Addicted Member

Post by Stok » 25 Nov 2014, 4:16 pm

zoomboom wrote:
Stok wrote:#pokerface

yes Stok my friend ................pokerface all the way ........

I still have those SC's waiting for you to turn into Drifters
i'm in negotiation with wicefab now :happy:

zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 26 Nov 2014, 6:50 pm

zoomboom wrote:

not sure bro I know they come supercharged ...........................but i think this one is both ...but i have to double check.............you know how people like to add gadgets to their toys.
So my friend Sy I checked it's supercharge and it's a. Serious after market supercharger :twisted:

Stok
UB Addicted Member

Post by Stok » 27 Nov 2014, 9:21 am

zoomboom wrote:
zoomboom wrote:

So my friend Sy I checked it's supercharge and it's a. Serious after market supercharger :twisted:
which body is it?

zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 27 Nov 2014, 11:13 am

and the company name for the the supercharger is Vortech
and Stok the body style is S281

Stok
UB Addicted Member

Post by Stok » 27 Nov 2014, 5:07 pm

zoomboom wrote:and the company name for the the supercharger is Vortech
and Stok the body style is S281
Maaan it is reasonable price for this car

zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 27 Nov 2014, 6:03 pm

Trust me bro if I didn't need the money I would be selling much higher (Y)

asad_ali
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:1999 EK3

Post by asad_ali » 04 Dec 2014, 12:34 pm

ZoomBoom, I'm no expert on auto mechanics, BUT if I am selling something I make sure at least I KNOW what I am selling.

Nevertheless, I AM an expert at one thing, that is, realizing sarcasm coming from a kid who supposedly sells 'lots and lots' of cars without knowing what he is selling. I meet your kind quite often, people pretending to be a smart a$$.

Now lets start with some very basic lessons on English. You're posting an ad on a 'forum' and the word forum indicates an area to be discussed by the 'public', in this case, the 'online community'. Stating disclaimers such as
'AND DON'T ASK ME TO UPLOAD PICS BECAUSE I WILL ONLY SEND PICS TO SERIOUS BUYERS' and 'SERIOUS BUYER'S CAN MAKE COMMENTS' to delimit rights of others is, mind you, utterly stupid, and frankly speaking, I don't give a rats a$$ or a flying fu#k to your lame a$$ statements princess.

zoomboom
UB Junior Member

Post by zoomboom » 04 Dec 2014, 7:49 pm

Dear Ali Baba....................obviously my comments got to your little head, or else you wouldn't act like a little kid yourself and call me a Princess .............and again your not a serious buyer so lets be mature and not post any more of your retarded comments on here ..........ok..........Ali baba (Y)

and by the way, a person who's going to teach me lessons in English and not lessons ON English, should really look over his own work 8-)