FS: 1982 KE70 2dr Corolla

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
docaam
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:G35s and 370Z

Post by docaam » 08 Jan 2015, 11:50 am

Hey guys, bought a project car but not planning to make it now too many commitments so want to sell it incase anyone interested. It is pretty decent shape and can be used as is or as a project. this car shares lots of parts from AE86 and is one of the last RWD corollas, fun car for DD, drift or autocross

Car is 1982 KE70 (chassis AE71), its 2 door which is slightly rare and with stock 4AC engine
Car body is really clean only one dent on drivers side rear panel
Engine work has been done refinished whole engine and is running smooth and fine, rings and some other misc parts were changed.
Also re did the suspension including changing front end bushes, brake pads front and rear
All it needs if someone wants to keep it stock is the paint job or just respray on some panels.
I have some new parts like rubbers rear lights etc along with the car which can be given to the buyer.
Interior is OK condition with little work can be much better but its complete without any missing parts.
Car was on stock wheels which I removed and installed 14" Hayasi Racing light weight wheels from my another car.

Looking for 10,000 with stock wheels and 12,000 with Haysasi Racing wheels.

One dent here