Chevrolet Lumina S(V6) 4 sale 2001

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
brainbug
UB Junior Member

Post by brainbug » 27 Feb 2007, 11:46 am

Hello Guys,

Chevrolet Lumina S 2001 V6.
149,000 Kms Done. Red with Black Fabric Interior.
Full Power Options . Automatic. Factory Bodykit and 16" Alloys.
With Service History. 2nd Owner.
Fat profile tyres. Well Maintained.
AED19,000.

The car runs great and no problems with it, except for a small parking dent on the right rear door.

Call 050-2972370.

IMRAN FARHAT
UB Junior Member

Post by IMRAN FARHAT » 27 Feb 2007, 12:55 pm

Hi brainbug i am intrested in your car but your price seems little high as its out my budget but if you can finish it on 15000 i will buy it

brainbug
UB Junior Member

Post by brainbug » 27 Feb 2007, 1:39 pm

Hi Imran,

Well, I think 15k is too low...and i dont feel that the price is too high.....if look at the classifieds....you 'll see what I am talking about.

Plus, bargaining before taking a look at the car is a lil too unfair...dont u think....

Call me if you still interested.

take care

Rahul

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 27 Feb 2007, 4:03 pm

i think is a very good price.. (Y)

i know a guy who bought 98/99 model lumina LS (old shape) for 26k.... i couldnt believe.. he must be crazy:idea:

IMRAN FARHAT
UB Junior Member

Post by IMRAN FARHAT » 27 Feb 2007, 8:20 pm

i think is a very good price..

i know a guy who bought 98/99 model lumina LS (old shape) for 26k.... i couldnt believe.. he must be crazy:idea:

Ali ======
1 ) If the guy you know has bought a lumina for this price then deffinately you are right he is crazy. ( BUT YOU HAVE NOT MENTIONED WHEN DID HE BOUGHT THE CAR ? ) I THINK MAY BE IN YEAR 2000 THEN THIS 26 K IS REASONABLE. ( I ASUME )

2 ) As you have mentioned that you know a guy who has bought lumina means you have seen the car . Now let me just clear one thing as you seem not having enough knowledge about luminas because 98 and 99 models are entirely , totaly and to make it clear completely.... deffirent.

3 ) Now talking about 2000 plus models if you go through gulfnews classifieds you will find 2000 model for 14000 Aed , 2002 model for 19500 Aed and some other Luminas plus minus and again these cars are negotiable.

ALI
I SIMPLY DONT UNDERSTAND THAT WHY YOU FEEL THAT ITS MUST TO POST REPLY TO EACH AND EVERYONE , WHEN YOU ARE NOT EVEN CLEAR ABOUT YOUR POST AND I SIMPLY NEVER WANTED TO REPLY TO THIS BUT I AM REPLYING FOR ONE PARTICULAR REASON THAT THIS FORUM IS NOT TO INCREASE YOUR ACCOUNT BUT TO SHARE KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CARS .

IF I HAVE SAID SOMETHING WRONG , OR IF SOMEONE IS HURT THEN I AM REALLY SORRY FOR THIS

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 27 Feb 2007, 10:32 pm

lolz... coool down bro.. i never post to increase my UB cash.. i can trasfer you, if you want. 8)
1) that guy bought the car last week.. and i just saw his car few minutes back.
2) well actually you are right here... i wasnt sure about the model that guy bought but it was old shape. i checked that out today and his car is 2000 model.. and yeh that guy is crazy bcuz he paid alot

man.. i just posted what i felt.. and you are most welcome to post your comments too.
cheerz 8)

IMRAN FARHAT
UB Junior Member

Post by IMRAN FARHAT » 28 Feb 2007, 12:12 am

2) well actually you are right here... i wasnt sure about the model that guy bought but it was old shape. i checked that out today and his car is 2000 model.. and yeh that guy is crazy bcuz he paid alot

ALI

INFACT 2000 MODEL IS NOT AN OLD SHAPE AND THATS THE SAME SHAPE LIKE LUMINA S 2001 OTHER THEN THE BODY KIT SO IT MAKES THIS CAR LOOK LIKE LUMINA SS WHICH IS 8 CYL 5.7 LITS BUT LUMINA S IS 6 CYL 3.8 LTRS ( IF I AM NOT MISTAKEN AS THIS 6 CYL LUMINA HAS GOT SOME OTHER ENGINE AS WELL COMING FROM AUSTRALIA )

AND ALI BY THE WAY THANKS FOR YOUR TRANSFER OFFER I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT

NO HARD FEELINGS

Wicked
UB Senior Member

Post by Wicked » 28 Feb 2007, 7:55 am

IMran yeah they have skyline engine bro :P belive it or not exact fit 6 cylinder but not alot of ppl know that so u can even put yr GTR engine in a holden thats what we cal them and see how fast it flies hehehe :) we call them clubsport the SS oh a mean car :) good old days .. and yes australia and newzealand have the best kits for those cars ... coz we have the bathust cup there