DRIFT CAR WANTED

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 03 Jun 2007, 6:42 am

i know i know.... even my parents are against sports cars (after the miserable incident tht happened with my brother a couple of years bak)....

and as far as karting is conserened.... don't u thinkgrayfox tht it would be very expensive??

and regarding MR.Nismo.... u tell me to wait for some years.... do u realize how long those "COUPLE OF YEARS" are???

anyways... don't take me rude.... and once again thnx for ur advices...

Avoid any rudeness !

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 03 Jun 2007, 11:41 am

exactly grayfox you never know what is coming your way.. when i was 16 i use to take my dads car keys and listen to music ... once i just switched on the car and after 5 mins i could see nutthing except for bucnh of people around me feeling sorry for me calling me idiot .. i had banged my uncles car with my dads car ...its a old story dont really wana talk about it again .. and yes you can go karting is good ...do it once a month ...u wana learn drifting go to rak awafi where u can practice wid no number plate on .... but no where else there is no such place in dubai ..

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 03 Jun 2007, 1:56 pm

Nismo buddy mostly every guy has an experience of such when he was at 16 or 17 except for some people like me who really don't like driving :mrgreen: !!!

@Boost you can go for karting around once a month or if you have the money 2 buy a car as you described you can buy a Kart,you will get a decent one in you current price range,or build one I can help you with that,it won't be really expensive once you have your own kart!!!

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 03 Jun 2007, 7:32 pm

WKZ wrote:Nismo buddy mostly every guy has an experience of such when he was at 16 or 17 except for some people like me who really don't like driving :mrgreen: !!!

i wonder wht kind of guy u r !?!?!?

any ways thnx for the advice buddy WKZ.... but u guys might not know tht my parents are stictly against these stuffs...... they don't want the same thing to happen with me which happened to my bro..... so they would never let me buy a kart

i know u guys will now say tht how can i buy a car then.....

---> buying a KART needs too much legal progres.... while for a car, u just give the money and spin the keys in ur fingers !

so.... i'll ofcourse hide tht car away from my parents..... i saw sum car's since past sum days, but none of them matched my CHOICE.... sum expensive.... sum with spoilt engine.....

ANYWAYS..... if i don't get a car.... i't's kkk.... i'll change my mind and perhaps buy a R/C car for fun.....

well wht can i do.... i can't help it :happy:

jarrah
UB Advanced Member

Post by jarrah » 03 Jun 2007, 10:27 pm

hey if you need a driftin car and you want to be very good drifter get mark2 rhd for 5k or less and see how it drifts this is the best car to learn with and in two months time u will be a great drifter

ScOrPiO ZaiB
UB Dedicated Member

Post by ScOrPiO ZaiB » 03 Jun 2007, 10:48 pm

boost wrote:ANYWAYS..... if i don't get a car.... i't's kkk.... i'll change my mind and perhaps buy a R/C car for fun.....

You are right brother now the only way left is to check out in hobby center where you will find many custom made cars best for drifting and low price :D .......... Dont mind han

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 03 Jun 2007, 11:05 pm

@Boost yeah guys think its in their blood 2 love drivin but not me,don't kno why,doesn't fascinate me!!!!
I never knew there were legal works in buying a kart,can any1 inform me about it???

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 05 Jun 2007, 12:15 am

jarrah wrote:hey if you need a driftin car and you want to be very good drifter get mark2 rhd for 5k or less and see how it drifts this is the best car to learn with and in two months time u will be a great drifter

yeah thnx for the info... but i want only a GT-S... as it was also my bro's first car.... i want to follow the tradition and follow my bro's path !.... anyways.... cars are really getting expensive now a days... it's difficult to find a cheap one.... for eg: WE checked out a GT..... everything was fine but whn it came to the price, the owner asked for 10,500AED/-..... we were confused whether to laugh on the guy or just walk out of the garage.... :happy:

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 05 Jun 2007, 12:23 pm

There is a GT-S n/a for 3,500 but does turbo matter 2 you???

Private Eye

Post by Private Eye » 05 Jun 2007, 12:55 pm

there are many gts available in shj sanaiya area for not more than 4k... i have personally seen a black gts for 3500 RHD NR... and well it is injector and auto as well... does that matter to you if you only wanna screw up the car??? lemme know if you are interested... tc

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 05 Jun 2007, 6:54 pm

Private Eye wrote:there are many gts available in shj sanaiya area for not more than 4k... i have personally seen a black gts for 3500 RHD NR... and well it is injector and auto as well... does that matter to you if you only wanna screw up the car??? lemme know if you are interested... tc

where??? do tell me..... and yess... will the guy make it even less if WE bargain?? plz do let me know the exact location.... anyways as i said.... it doesn't matters even if it's the worst GT-S of all !

and for WKZ
WKZ wrote:I never knew there were legal works in buying a kart,can any1 inform me about it???

by legal work i mean tht WE have to get our parents passport copy and license and all those formalities..... and for tht.... my dad wouyld never let me buy one.... he wants me to stay away from cars so tht i don't do wht my BRO did ! :happy: :happy: :happy:

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 05 Jun 2007, 6:58 pm

ScOrPiO ZaiB wrote:
boost wrote:ANYWAYS..... if i don't get a car.... i't's kkk.... i'll change my mind and perhaps buy a R/C car for fun.....

You are right brother now the only way left is to check out in hobby center where you will find many custom made cars best for drifting and low price :D .......... Dont mind han

hobby center.... is it the one near MAX in hor-al-anz famous for making R/C airplanes and R/C cars.... i heard tht their cars can go upto 100+KP/H.... and tht they even make car's body like if i want a R/C for a GT-R they'll make an identical of it...... any idea as though how much they charge???

ScOrPiO ZaiB
UB Dedicated Member

Post by ScOrPiO ZaiB » 05 Jun 2007, 10:24 pm

Yup you are right it is near MAX in hor-al-anz ............. Hey as private eye said why not check out sharjah sanaya area you'll find many skylines and machs

WKZ
UB Advanced Member

Post by WKZ » 05 Jun 2007, 10:37 pm

Private Eye i think its the same GT-S i am talking about its injector and auto too!!!

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 06 Jun 2007, 7:27 am

ScOrPiO ZaiB wrote:Yup you are right it is near MAX in hor-al-anz ............. Hey as private eye said why not check out sharjah sanaya area you'll find many skylines and machs

i went there yesterday... but those guys ask toooo tooo much.... whn i went there, he was enjoying playing with an R/C.... i asked the guy about the price, he said tht the one which he was playing with costs around DHS3000/- ! and tht's too much ! guys here say tht I can get a GT-S for tht price so y buy a R/C thn?!?!?!

and regardng sharjah sanaya, don't u think it's too big to roam around.... like the area varies from IND. area #1 - IND. area #16.... or even more..... and each one of them is around 1-2KM square!!!!! tht's too big !

WKZ wrote:Private Eye i think its the same GT-S i am talking about its injector and auto too!!!

^ u guys seem to be knowing each other ! anyways tell me the exact location ! i'll go there as soon as possible