DRIFT CAR WANTED

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 29 May 2007, 10:50 pm

hey.... the topic describes it all..... i'm searching for any skyline or other similar car for learning drifting

it might be any r32... even non-registered, right hand drive, GT-S (or even gts-t), with rb20 (even a non-turbo edition), with automatic gear, without modification, even a 4door one with 4-bolt rims...... plz do inform me... i want the cheapest price... no matter if the car is without head-lights and and fenders even an accidented one will work... i'm willing to buy it even if it is without a body.... in short u may say tht i'm searching for a scrapped skyline GT-S (but.... it should be in a state tht it can be driven) (Y)

looking forward to hear comments from u ! :)

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 31 May 2007, 9:53 pm

hey guys no reply.... and i thought tht UAEBOOST.net was a very useful site..... (don't mind sam) (Y)

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 31 May 2007, 11:18 pm

maybe u shuld get ur license before u search for a car....

Ramahi Motor Sports
UB Junior Member

Post by Ramahi Motor Sports » 01 Jun 2007, 7:03 am

IGNORE him!!!!!

u dont need a licence

i started my project 2 years before i got my licence!!!!!!!

BUT one qestion were the hell u gona drift..........

anyway go drive around sharja.......make a freind with a dealer and just tell him what u told use..........it needs tyers...and engine ....a chassis

im sure they can set u set up.......maybe not a skyline but.......go for anything front engine reer weel drive manual.....(drift)

get some old tyers less traction and weld the diff......(100%) lock

ull be looking in at about 5,000dh for a BMW 1990 or older
good drifter......... (Y)

good luck with the skyline.......

wek-236
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:s2k and Mazda 3

Post by wek-236 » 01 Jun 2007, 11:23 am

I havent seen KT drive an automatic for drifting :D :D :D

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 01 Jun 2007, 8:53 pm

wek-236 wrote:I havent seen KT drive an automatic for drifting :D :D :D

so when did i say tht i'm KT (KEIICHI TSUCHIYA)... i'll proof to the world tht u can become a drifter even while driving an automatic

and rahimi sports.... thnx for supporting me..,.. how old are u and wht was ur first car.... i'll reply soon... time's over in the cafe....

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 01 Jun 2007, 10:22 pm

Someone was selling his MR2 here for AED3,500 try that guy,I think he has what you need but its a mid-engine but does that really matter to you???
IGNORE THiS POST,LEARNED THAT THE CARS SOLD!!

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 01 Jun 2007, 11:07 pm

yeah, ignore me - go drive around illegally

... sheesh ... and then Dubaians ask why cops are getting so strict

Get your license first. Learn how to drive properly / sensibly AND then, if u have money and a car - go do it in the middle of the desert somewhere - where u cant hurt anyone

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 02 Jun 2007, 10:24 am

WKZ wrote:Someone was selling his MR2 here for AED3,500 try that guy,I think he has what you need but its a mid-engine but does that really matter to you???
IGNORE THiS POST,LEARNED THAT THE CARS SOLD!!

MAN... for a moment... u made me so happy... and at the end.... :( :( :(

IGNORE THiS POST,LEARNED THAT THE CARS SOLD :( :( :(

:( :( :( y do u guys do this to me... just bcoz i'm smaller in age as compared to u.... or bcoz i don't have my own car/license..... :( :( :( :( :(

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 02 Jun 2007, 10:47 am

its like our parents tellin us not to go out much ,study well be a nice boy etc etc but we never do that and now when we r grown up we remember those things that how right they were ...hope u get my point boost ..

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 02 Jun 2007, 11:37 am

ahan... i understand.... but... this is the age.... and i think tht we should enjoy it to the limit (as far as others are not hurt).....

i know fun is fun until no one's hurt (as in ISLAMIC laws)

i never said tht i want to drive on road... there r many places.... never-to-be-used parking lots.... open fields.... wht's the harm in driving there..../

anyways... thnx for the advie bro NISMO ! i appreciate it !

WKZ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:EP82 Starlet+Jeep Wrangler

Post by WKZ » 02 Jun 2007, 2:05 pm

Dude boost what makes you feel that people here harass you as for me I just turned 18 a few months bak but even Accord98's right......it may not be you but people of our age or smaller have this hype of driving cars without a license and then are prone to fatal accidents which hurt many others too,so its just an advice for the good!!
Cheers, (Y) (Y)

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 02 Jun 2007, 2:46 pm

as i said.... i'll be driving off-road.... never-to-be-used parking lots..... this means tht there'll be no public, cars or govt. property which will be damaged.....

and yeah.... don't foget.... Our own religion tells us not to lag behind.... it is permitted for us to accept the latest fashion (matching the laws of Islam).... moving forward with the world.... to enjoy (and at the same time remember OUR GOD !).... and enjoy until no one else is hurt....

now y i'm saying this is tht if i want to drive/drift.... it is no harm until i hurt someone.... though many of u might think tht it is foolishness.... i think tht it's learning and achieving !

anyways guys.... wht ever u say.... i appreciate u as u say for MY better !

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 03 Jun 2007, 12:21 am

there is no place which is not coverd by the gov brother ... what is a police car is just passing by and he looks at u then? the first thing is u get abused that wont really matter to u but think about your parents .. i am not affriad or shy to say that i av been in prison myself and trust me it was notthing less than being in hell not that i was in trouble or i was uncomfortable but my parents hadta take all that shit from others ...
you will be cheating someone driving without a permit and it not allowed in islam ... just wait for couple of more years and then do anything you want ...

grayfox666
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Volkswagen Tin Can

Post by grayfox666 » 03 Jun 2007, 12:35 am

Take the example from me Mr.boost.
I have learned the hard way.
Had no license, no driving skills(at that time :) ), took my uncles car and crashed it.And like Nismo said, my parents had to take all the shit for such a dumb %#%$ teenager i was, and what i have done.

If u wana enter into the motorsports world, then there are lots of event for this, LEGAL ones.
Since u dont have a license yet, go to KARTING.
There u will learn basic driving skills.And so on........ (Y)