DRIFT CAR WANTED

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 18 Jun 2007, 5:52 pm

Well, just narrow down your search, you need:

- RWD
- preferably manual
- decent power (not the 90000whp skyl1nez!@#$# crap)

You need to change suspension anyways, and frankly speaking.. you better take a proper coilover setup. Besides that, strip the car, so your power to weight ratio improves. Besides that, you might want to have a better weight distribution.. like putting the battery in the back, and the like.

I geuss old bimmers would be your best choice.

Unless you want to go ghetto style, and spend nothing on your car at all, do donuts and expect it is an enlargment for your genitalia. You'll be tired of t3h k00l drifting@#@ pretty soon then...

boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 18 Jun 2007, 9:16 pm

mikeh wrote:Well, just narrow down your search, you need:

- RWD
- preferably manual
- decent power (not the 90000whp skyl1nez!@#$# crap)

You need to change suspension anyways, and frankly speaking.. you better take a proper coilover setup. Besides that, strip the car, so your power to weight ratio improves. Besides that, you might want to have a better weight distribution.. like putting the battery in the back, and the like.

I geuss old bimmers would be your best choice.

Unless you want to go ghetto style, and spend nothing on your car at all, do donuts and expect it is an enlargment for your genitalia. You'll be tired of t3h k00l drifting@#@ pretty soon then...
thanks for the advice MIKEH - even though i was at first quite rude and used to make fun of your posts.... i now respect u ! and yes one question, how will placing the battery behind help in drifting??? by giving more space for the cold air to stay in???

TNT
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Jeep Wrangler

Post by TNT » 19 Jun 2007, 12:43 am

That line was PRICELESS! :D (Y)

boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 25 Jun 2007, 1:12 pm

guys.... i have realised a bit after being herethat i was a bit foolish.... anyways... i've gained some senses and don't plan anyomre to buy a GT-S.... :( :( :(

thnx for your support and advices brothers... !!! (Y)

@SAM... can't you let this topic reamin... for other DRIFTERS !!!

i still have that like for drifting but have realised that this is not the time for me..... i still have to wait..... i'll satisfy my dream by playing all the DRIFT-GAMES rather than drifting in real.... would perhaps even drive DAD's car on a silent night..... or any big occasion where cops ignore such acts !

anyways guys... private eye... WKZ... MIKEH... RAHAMI SPORTS... STUD_BOY...slidesquad...JUNED and NISMO BROTHERS...TNT... thnk u very much for your support....and thnx SAM as well.... thank you guys..... thnx very much !!!

thnx guys.... and let this topic remain here SAM !!!