HELP ME FIND A CAR!!!!!! to blow th aussies away!!

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
Ramahi Motor Sports
UB Junior Member

Post by Ramahi Motor Sports » 24 Jul 2007, 1:19 am

wazzzzzaaaaappppp!

sorry its 6am down under "australia" anyway

im looking to bring a car back from home sweet home ("yes i is a uae'in national") to melbourne, so if anyone has any sujestions as to were i can find RHD cars
"""((with official papers))""...........

and dont just say sharja......."charja"

looking for performance Jap.s
-mazda RX-7 twin turbo
-nissan r32 gt-r NO R33 or R34......they suck....yes i said it! (last option of all)
-or even better any old school american......but we be talkin oOOOOLLLLDDDDD 1960-1979

must be right hand drive with no accident history.................or does anyone now any companies involved with shipping to australia.......i only now

"rizubi"......good japanese car auction house

thanks,........if u replly

:!: :!: IF U READ THIS AND DONT REPLY U WILL??..."SOMEONE WILL" SKRATCH YOUR BELOVED CAR!!!!! so reply....mwwwaaaahahahahahaha :!: :!:

Wicked
UB Senior Member

Post by Wicked » 24 Jul 2007, 8:11 am

hahahha nice scratch my car its okay ill repaint it and make it better since panel beater ... so yr in ausssie ay el nabhani family doing it big in Aussie bro but dont look any fiurther GReece megregor in his skyline whips any aussie hehehe and Zohib in his evo black plate number RIP U UP hehehe but i still belive aussie have the right cars ay anyway just wanted to say hi and trust me japense cars in UAE modified heavily since they r illegal hehehehe u guyz got the money if i have the money ill whipe contents Aussie NZ and even UK and USA hehehe yala salamz

boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 24 Jul 2007, 1:35 pm

aren't there already too many SKYLINEs in australia??? anyways why don't you buy the old 1973 SKYLINE KPGC10?? i've heard that there're plenty of them in australia (even more then those in JAPAN) !do let me know when you come here, i might help you a bit :D

BOOST !

Ramahi Motor Sports
UB Junior Member

Post by Ramahi Motor Sports » 24 Jul 2007, 5:55 pm

true true to menny.......but hay saying iv got a skyline is somthin i would still lo\ike to do

good idea of the old school skyline but.......old school jap? no mussle (american) no style (euro)
no no if its going to be a plastic car its got to be a newer one

i just got back......yesterday from looking at nissan silvia's-R.....nice car...good price but still hopin for old american musle..............the car will probably sit and rot most of the time and when used...it will be going long long distences melbourne to brisbane....melbourne to perth

as for when im home...........i have no clue some time like a weak before christmass

thanks for risponce