Extreme show car - BMW Widebody, Supercharged 1999 for sale.

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
p-3
UB Junior Member

Post by p-3 » 30 Nov 2007, 6:01 pm

Extreme Swedish show car, Custom made widebody, carbon interior and hood, roof, trunk etc, Rollbar, Twinscrew supercharger, Bigbrake kit on front and back, Custom paint, Custom wheels and lots of other modifications.

see http://www.p-3.se for more pictures or mail info@p-3.se for more info.

can be shipped worldwide..

Tamu
UB Special Member

Post by Tamu » 30 Nov 2007, 9:18 pm

HOLY SHIT :|
That has got to be the best M3 iv ever seen in my life!!..wooow

taz
UB Junior Member

Post by taz » 19 Feb 2008, 9:05 pm

it's actually a 325! I've got the magazine listing all the mods and stuff done to it

prossett
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Honda Jazz

Post by prossett » 19 Feb 2008, 11:14 pm

WoW!!! Someone put a lot of money into that Beemer!!! Absolutely stunning! 8)

While no doubt it is fantastic in every sense, I'm not sure I like the big bold white windscreen sticker... I feel it clashes with the smoky art-work.

The interior is spectacular - the white line is pure inspiration! 8) What's with the red handprint? The guy's girl printed her fingertips on there as a memory? Next time, tell her to apply glossy red lipstick and leave a lip-print instead... :!:

You know what else? I'll guess that the airbrush work is male on the driver's side to represent the owner, and female on the other side for his girl. It was a his-her project, and that's why also the red fingerprints... p-3, is that right, buddy? What's the story?

That's truly a work of art, man. 8)

JRPOnlineCom
UB Junior Member

Post by JRPOnlineCom » 20 Feb 2008, 6:31 am

Beautiful.... really love your bimmer.... you beat me with beamer upgrade.. as for the carbon fiber.. but again i have a car done full of carbon fiber.. inside out.. the saded part is when i did it i didn't had a beemer then .. did on pontiac lol.. yeah dont laught but inside out is carbon fiber.. now its really exp to get carbon fiber here... i will post pics sometime..

but again.. you got a awsome car.. love the paint job and wide lips rims..