Request: Starlet GT (and Silvia :))

Wanna get rid of your car? Trade? all that stuff in here!
mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 11 Jan 2006, 10:47 pm

Hi all,

A friend of mine is looking for a Starlet GT turbo, we went to Al Aweer already, and found RHD's, and then again the never ending story of whether they are road legal or not..

And, just wondering, does somebody know a LHD (so, ready to be registered in UAE) Silvia around (S13/S14/S15...) - preferably having the SR dropped in already.

Just wondering,
Michael

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 12 Jan 2006, 4:54 pm

mikeh wrote:Hi all,

A friend of mine is looking for a Starlet GT turbo, we went to Al Aweer already, and found RHD's, and then again the never ending story of whether they are road legal or not..

And, just wondering, does somebody know a LHD (so, ready to be registered in UAE) Silvia around (S13/S14/S15...) - preferably having the SR dropped in already.

Just wondering,
Michael

hey bro how u doing basically i know someone who is selling a Silvia 94-95 model sx 180 s15 sr20 the car is fully modified dont know how much hp all i know is that it has a greedy single turbo TT06, OS clutch 6 speed gear and gauges etc the guy is asking 28,000 dhs its left handed registered in UAE white lulu colour if ur interested let me know i wont mind showing u the car contact me on 050 8672595 if u r interested

cheers

Wicked
UB Senior Member

Post by Wicked » 14 Jan 2006, 11:30 am

rudeboy send the pics here so we can see it all :P

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 14 Jan 2006, 5:31 pm

Rudeboy wrote:the guy is asking 28,000 dhs
It's tempting, being lhd and all, yet 28.000 dhs is a bit too much for a toy car for the weekends :/

Thank you anyways..

Private Eye

Post by Private Eye » 14 Jan 2006, 11:21 pm

hey mikeh !
my friend is selling his STARLET GT ! his name is Aman contact no - 050-4554757.. its LHD and very fast and registered too in UAQ ! .. donno abt the modifications.. u can call him and he wont mind showing u the car ! i am sure ur friend would definately want to look at the car !

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 15 Jan 2006, 10:09 pm

mikeh wrote:
It's tempting, being lhd and all, yet 28.000 dhs is a bit too much for a toy car for the weekends :/

Thank you anyways..

heheh it aint a toy car man :P its a monster just waiting to be woken up by da way i dont know how to post da pics here if anyone knows i can send dem the pics and dey can post it online den

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 15 Jan 2006, 10:17 pm

Rudeboy wrote: heheh it aint a toy car man :P its a monster just waiting to be woken up by da way i dont know how to post da pics here if anyone knows i can send dem the pics and dey can post it online den
There's a FAQ in how to post pictures here.. It's in the images forum.

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 16 Jan 2006, 12:17 am

mikeh wrote:

Thank you anyways..
da guy is asking 28,000 meaning its negotiable

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 16 Jan 2006, 12:42 am

this is the only pic of the silvia i have at the moment if u need more let me know thanks

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 16 Jan 2006, 3:59 pm

That is an S14 Rudeboy and its owned by Mamdi (nickname), the owner of Al Taiee Garage in Sharjah. Private Eye is supposed to be working on it for a Feature this month.

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 17 Jan 2006, 12:49 am

Shalashaska wrote:That is an S14 Rudeboy and its owned by Mamdi (nickname), the owner of Al Taiee Garage in Sharjah. Private Eye is supposed to be working on it for a Feature this month.
h

heheh yeah it is mamdis anyways thats the garage i go to and i happen to know mamdi so if anyone wanna inquire about this car i guess shalashaska can tell u where they can reach mamdi or just let me know if u wanna see this car or something

by the way shalashaska is mamdis car a toy car :P

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 17 Jan 2006, 5:36 pm

Rudeboy wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:That is an S14 Rudeboy and its owned by Mamdi (nickname), the owner of Al Taiee Garage in Sharjah. Private Eye is supposed to be working on it for a Feature this month.
h

heheh yeah it is mamdis anyways thats the garage i go to and i happen to know mamdi so if anyone wanna inquire about this car i guess shalashaska can tell u where they can reach mamdi or just let me know if u wanna see this car or something

Well, I haven't seen it running though, but he likes to get the rear drift away everytime he turns a corner. Soo, may be good *drifter*. He's been taking part in the Skid Pan competitions in UAQ <- performed quite well, according to the people who watched him doing it.

In fact, the orange R33 (which is our cover car) is also tuned by the same garage. The car just finished replacing pistons, fuel pump and a new ECU.

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 17 Jan 2006, 7:52 pm

Shalashaska wrote:
Rudeboy wrote:
h

Well, I haven't seen it running though, but he likes to get the rear drift away everytime he turns a corner. Soo, may be good *drifter*. He's been taking part in the Skid Pan competitions in UAQ <- performed quite well, according to the people who watched him doing it.

In fact, the orange R33 (which is our cover car) is also tuned by the same garage. The car just finished replacing pistons, fuel pump and a new ECU.

hehhe yeah i saw the organge r33 dat day in the garage am i m like hello i have seen this car someplace before :P anyways if anyone is interested about the silvia let me know

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 17 Jan 2006, 9:05 pm

where is this garage in Sharjah?

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 17 Jan 2006, 10:44 pm

fatboyzlim wrote:where is this garage in Sharjah?

they gonna be moving garage to sum where near emirates road but rite now its behind bmw road if u need more help with the directions call me on 0508672595 cos is hard to explain it here :S