Semi forged JDM style 17 inch

Selling performance parts? Wanna trade? That goes right here!
RacerF1
UB Addicted Member

Post by RacerF1 » 13 Jul 2012, 10:52 pm

I do not agree with the argument going on here, yes some cars are made in different countries but that is to due to cheaper labor or cheaper production cost or to avoid taxation and other such things.

Lexus all of them are made in Japan except the RX line and that only starting from 2004 being made in Ontario, Canada.

DSM stands for Diamond-Star Motors which is Now known as Mitsubishi Motors North America, which produce the three versions of eclpse's/ Talon/ Laser but all other mitsu's are still Japanese made. Just for the fact I have a GSX 1g which came from Japan and is LHD btw GST is FWD and GSX is AWD

As for Honda only car comingf rom UK is the Hatch back Civic and Type R the FN version. The FD and prvioues models are still Japanese and the current 2011 and after Accord comes from Ohio, USA, while the S2000 sold were from GDM (german) specs but still made in japan Similarly with Acura which is made and sold in the North America (USA and Canada), some models are made in Japan like the Integra was specifically type R

But it is not true all cars sold or made in the Japan for the Japanese domestic market are RHD only, there are LHD sold also, why? I do not know but there is a trend for owning Lhd vehicles.

JDM stands for Japanese Domestic Market or cars sold in the japanese domestic market, which have cedrtain things different then the other markets and people wanting to be different look or go after such parts and hence call them jdm parts, coz they are only sold in japan be it in a RHD or LHD car.

Coming to the subject of these wheels, well i have not seen them in person or know of them coming of a certain car to be called JDM style or JDM but I would not argue about it either as I have no info or knowledge.

Hope i have settled this issue but I am sure raised a few more question , but this is my 2 cents.

And as for @Wek-236 he can run rings around me with JDM info but he is being humble and just pretending he knows nothing ;)

Thanks and Peace

Dzenky
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:S2kT

Post by Dzenky » 14 Jul 2012, 2:47 am

Yes its true ,i as well have japanese GST ,lovely.
LHD for JDM are 1st on option! and second for competition(race) as well- this is what i know.
soon enough i think to delete the whole topic if the admins want - they can move it into separate JDM topic.

price from tomorrow 1400dh ,only touch in my mail kymarkov@yahoo.com - ill be out of the country for few days !!

Dzenky
UB Junior Member

Post by Dzenky » 08 Aug 2012, 1:17 pm

1200dh option for 2 good tires

Dzenky
UB Junior Member

Post by Dzenky » 22 Aug 2012, 3:10 pm

up up up :)

Dzenky
UB Junior Member

Post by Dzenky » 14 Oct 2012, 7:19 pm

kymarkov@yahoo.com send me mail because im very often out of the country ;)

Dzenky
UB Junior Member

Post by Dzenky » 03 Dec 2012, 10:26 pm

1150dh for national day :)
+2 tires ;)

Dzenky
UB Junior Member

Post by Dzenky » 10 Mar 2013, 2:10 pm

Dzenky
UB Junior Member

Post by Dzenky » 28 Mar 2013, 10:26 pm

now option exchange for decent 15 inch alloy with tyres ;)