New member and a few questions.

Selling performance parts? Wanna trade? That goes right here!
frost
UB Junior Member

Post by frost » 21 Jul 2012, 11:34 am

Hi,

i am new to UB and could use some help from you guys. I am looking for 19' or 20' inch rims, I dont mind buying a used set if they're in good condition but I don't want fakes/replicas. Any suggestions on where to go.

Also, where can you find brembo brakes here (Dubai or sharjah).

Any info would be great.

Thanks

UnKnOwN x
UB Addicted Member

Post by UnKnOwN x » 21 Jul 2012, 6:35 pm

Well it would help if you could mention your ride aswell.

Rogue
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Infiniti G35 06

Post by Rogue » 21 Jul 2012, 11:33 pm

I have a set of 20's imported from the US ... i used them on my G35... which i sold ....they are with tires as well ...i don't think they are of any particular brand tho... will let them go for cheap... lemme no if ur interested ....

frost
UB Junior Member

Post by frost » 22 Jul 2012, 7:49 pm

Rogue wrote:I have a set of 20's imported from the US ... i used them on my G35... which i sold ....they are with tires as well ...i don't think they are of any particular brand tho... will let them go for cheap... lemme no if ur interested ....
Can you tell me the size and offsets of the rims, and it be great if you have a some pics.
UnKnOwN x wrote:Well it would help if you could mention your ride aswell.
Lexus ISF. My car is on the way from the States, will be here in around 40 days and I want to keep all the parts ready for when it comes.

Needs new brakes and tyres and I want to change the rims (it has some chrome aftermarket rims that i dont like at all).

affsal
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Accord

Post by affsal » 23 Jul 2012, 9:05 am

frost wrote:Hi,

i am new to UB and could use some help from you guys. I am looking for 19' or 20' inch rims, I dont mind buying a used set if they're in good condition but I don't want fakes/replicas. Any suggestions on where to go.

Also, where can you find brembo brakes here (Dubai or sharjah).

Any info would be great.

Thanks
Hi there, brembo brakes are available in offroadzone for almost all vehicles. check their website. Hope this helps.

frost
UB Junior Member

Post by frost » 23 Jul 2012, 1:06 pm

Thanks for the info i will contact them for the brakes.