PARTS FOR SALE

Selling performance parts? Wanna trade? That goes right here!
Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 13 Dec 2005, 10:25 pm

albertho555 wrote:Sameer, man no news from u for ages !! what u upto? getting married or what????? 1st it was studies, now what !!! get back in here quick !!! :)
Hey Albertho! How you doin'? I didn't go nowhere man, I'm always right here in the Forums.. Didn't see you on my MSN list for quite long? where you at?

ps. I got alot of 'dreams' to fulfil before getting married. ;) Hehehe..

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 13 Dec 2005, 10:28 pm

Accord98 wrote:hey Admin,

i have sold my Accord and i now have a 2000 Civic SiR, what make do you suggest???
Congrats for the SiR.. well that was quick though.. :D Anyways, I'd say you should go for a K&N intake kit or a Simota intake kit which wouldn't cost you much. Otherwise, if you wanna be on a more qualitative side, look for some Blitz or HKS used intake kits.. They will cost you around Dh500 but worth the quality and durability!!

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 14 Dec 2005, 11:43 am

Thanx Shalashaska (long name - no idea what it means :P)

but still got another question...Where is Golden Car?

i only know of Prformance Motor Sports, Auto Plus (where u can get simota),.... no idea where anything is in Sharjah,
can someone pls give me directions!?!?!

thanx! (and sorry i dont post much - although i do read alot!!!)

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 14 Dec 2005, 2:32 pm

Accord98 wrote:Thanx Shalashaska (long name - no idea what it means :P)

but still got another question...Where is Golden Car?

i only know of Prformance Motor Sports, Auto Plus (where u can get simota),.... no idea where anything is in Sharjah,
can someone pls give me directions!?!?!

thanx! (and sorry i dont post much - although i do read alot!!!)

its on bmw road :S easy if u coming from dubai take a right from the sharjah city centre roundabout keep going straight u ll come to one pair of traffic lights and then the 2nd pair of traffic lights Golden Car will be on ur right on those 2nd traffic lights so u ll have to take a right into the service lane.
:S still confused add me up on msn am aulhuq@hotmail.com

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 14 Dec 2005, 2:48 pm

Yeah, plus if you don't find it, you can ask anyone, because it looks like everybody knows where bmw road is.. I don't even know the real name of the street :)

Furthermore, if you go to Deira, close by the old hyatt regency hotel, they have some basic upgrades as well.. intakes, mufflers, ..

Congrats on the SiR! It's a good car.

Sameer, for the boost gauge.. 700AED is quite some money for a stupid gauge.. I know you can even get this new blitz iColor device (boost, AFR, RPM, ...) for 200 USD.. I'd rather go with one of these devices, they have more functionality.. but that's my 2 fills :)

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 14 Dec 2005, 5:45 pm

mikeh wrote:Yeah, plus if you don't find it, you can ask anyone, because it looks like everybody knows where bmw road is.. I don't even know the real name of the street :)

Furthermore, if you go to Deira, close by the old hyatt regency hotel, they have some basic upgrades as well.. intakes, mufflers, ..

Congrats on the SiR! It's a good car.

Sameer, for the boost gauge.. 700AED is quite some money for a stupid gauge.. I know you can even get this new blitz iColor device (boost, AFR, RPM, ...) for 200 USD.. I'd rather go with one of these devices, they have more functionality.. but that's my 2 fills :)
just be careful with the stuff they sell in the Naif area cos apparently its some not real TAWIANESE stuff coming into dubai especially that area and other parts in UAE. 200USD for a boost gauage hmmm thats roughly 700dhs :D well less then 700dhs but shipping costs included will bring it to 700dhs :P plus the same stuff dat u would get from the states

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 14 Dec 2005, 6:53 pm

Thanks guys, I'll just have a look in a few garages and see if I can find a clean second one.. anything will do as long as I get time to do it!

SpeedImage
UB Junior Member

Post by SpeedImage » 30 Dec 2005, 3:17 pm

Defi gauges are pretty good also for the price. The quality seem to be just like HKS, Apexi and Blitz. The price is ofcourse cheaper.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 30 Dec 2005, 11:52 pm

Yeahh, I've seen Defi ones in most Supras these days. They're pretty good (and stylish). ;)

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 01 Jan 2006, 11:22 pm

anyone looking for a zenon kit let me know came across a kit if anyone is interested for their carz

Gtr-35
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2006 300c srt8

Post by Gtr-35 » 02 Jan 2006, 12:15 am

Rudeboy ...i am intersted.. how much r those 4...let me knw or pm me