PARTS FOR SALE

Selling performance parts? Wanna trade? That goes right here!
Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 10 Dec 2005, 10:02 pm

Hi how u doing am new this site and am new in Dubai anyways i see ppl are into modifying their cars like crazy i like it thats the way it should be :D
anyways if u guys are looking for parts let me know i mean all kinds of parts let it be turbos engines woteva u need and u cannt find it just email me or better add me on ur msn and tell me the exact brand exact specifications u after and let me see if i can help u out or not.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 11 Dec 2005, 6:36 am

Thanks for your offer and Welcome to the community. :)

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 11 Dec 2005, 11:53 am

Shalashaska wrote:Thanks for your offer and Welcome to the community. :)
feel good to be here let me know if u guys need any parts or cars

thanks for welcoming me here neva had a welcome lyk dis before :P

thanks

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 11 Dec 2005, 5:11 pm

It's okay Rudeboy. That's how we welcome our users in here! ;)

Anyways, I need a few gauges for my car.. Do you have any of them with you? Used or New, both will do as long as the prices are reasonable.

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 11 Dec 2005, 5:22 pm

Shalashaska wrote:It's okay Rudeboy. That's how we welcome our users in here! ;)

Anyways, I need a few gauges for my car.. Do you have any of them with you? Used or New, both will do as long as the prices are reasonable.
hey sorry if i kept u waiting been buzy for a while anyways there is a used HKS gauge with memory chip they guy is asking 700dhs i havent seen the thing myself but apparantely u can get cheaper ones and nice looking ones but not of HKS but apexi by the way which guage r u after i mean u after the temperature 1, the oil 1 or just 1 gauge showing the boost

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 11 Dec 2005, 5:36 pm

Rudeboy wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:It's okay Rudeboy. That's how we welcome our users in here! ;)

hey sorry if i kept u waiting been buzy for a while anyways there is a used HKS gauge with memory chip they guy is asking 700dhs i havent seen the thing myself but apparantely u can get cheaper ones and nice looking ones but not of HKS but apexi by the way which guage r u after i mean u after the temperature 1, the oil 1 or just 1 gauge showing the boost
For now, just the Boost Gauge. According to the price list at Intraco Workshop, Dh700 is the price of a 'new' HKS Boost Gauge. Is your friend selling a new or a used one?

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 11 Dec 2005, 10:03 pm

Shalashaska wrote:
Rudeboy wrote:

For now, just the Boost Gauge. According to the price list at Intraco Workshop, Dh700 is the price of a 'new' HKS Boost Gauge. Is your friend selling a new or a used one?

sorry bro thats the price for a new one one HKS gauge boost he dont have any used ones yet but if i find any ill keep u updated but there r some apexi boost gauges if u interested i took a pic of it if u wanna see the pic send me ur email id i ll forward it to u :S dont know how to post a pic here :S

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 11 Dec 2005, 11:09 pm

admin@uaeboost.net is my ID and about posting pics, you can read the Posting Pictures topic in Images thread.

Accord98
Vehicle:Toyoda

Post by Accord98 » 12 Dec 2005, 1:46 pm

Hey,
if you can provide parts, what kind of cost am i looking at for a Cold Air Intake from K&N or AEM - For a 2000 Honda Civic SiR???
If you think there is something better, pls let me know

Al Baloushi
UB Junior Member

Post by Al Baloushi » 12 Dec 2005, 1:57 pm

Hey Accord98 if u are looking for k&n cone filter for ur car then u can get it at golden car for around 150 to 160 but if u looking for a complete kit then it will cost u more and one more thing if u can provide me ur current filter pic i will tell u that will i be able to fix the cone for u as i did it for my car will add the pic below. :D :D Image

Ps: the engine bay is drity cuz this picture is snaped after the car was taken to the desert for test the filter and btw need to tell u that this makes good sound and so give enough power too :D

Rudeboy
UB Junior Member

Post by Rudeboy » 12 Dec 2005, 5:24 pm

Accord98 wrote:Hey,
if you can provide parts, what kind of cost am i looking at for a Cold Air Intake from K&N or AEM - For a 2000 Honda Civic SiR???
If you think there is something better, pls let me know
are you after a used filter cos u know the price of a new one from the Al Baloushi message anyways let me know wot u after

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 13 Dec 2005, 10:22 am

hEY guys,

thanks for the quick response.
I will put up a picture soon.... got exams the next few days so give me a little time.

I have a stock filter at the moment, and i think i will need the whole piping, including the cone (can i go for a used one????)

Guys, im not an expert....so in terms of power and quality which is best? :mrgreen: <- im like this guy at the moment?!!?!

Where is Golden Car???

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 13 Dec 2005, 10:27 am

Accord98 wrote:I have a stock filter at the moment, and i think i will need the whole piping, including the cone (can i go for a used one????)
For an Accord, a used filter will do.. Otherwise, usually with much more powerful cars, its always good to go for a new one..

albertho555
UB Special Member
Vehicle:B18C Civic HB

Post by albertho555 » 13 Dec 2005, 6:55 pm

Nav,

get ureself a full piping with a new cone. not worth just slamming a cone to the existing piping which is quite restrictive. get it done soon coz this is the weather to enjoy running an intake.

goto sharjah, many a place where u can find some used parts for sale ... or goto golden car as mentioned above, its in sharjah. brand new kit wont cost u that much...its worth for a car like yours. email me some pics bro civicSiR@eim.ae would love to see your car, or get together for a photoshoot !!!

Sameer, man no news from u for ages !! what u upto? getting married or what????? 1st it was studies, now what !!! get back in here quick !!! :)

Accord98

Post by Accord98 » 13 Dec 2005, 7:34 pm

hey Admin,

i have sold my Accord and i now have a 2000 Civic SiR, what make do you suggest???