Supra 2JZ GTE FOr Engine Sale

Selling performance parts? Wanna trade? That goes right here!
BadBoye
UB Junior Member

Post by BadBoye » 05 Aug 2007, 12:21 pm

Supra 2jz gte twin tubo for sale complete with manual racing clutch valbro fuel pum,intercooler(Evo),mountings( Mark 2),radiator,radiator fan driving shaft deffersion etc in very good condition

contact 050-4992897 for futher inquery

Dubai_Boy
UB Junior Member

Post by Dubai_Boy » 07 Aug 2007, 2:42 pm

hiii..whats up !! :D

i liked your offer very much but i have a question before everything ? maybe u can help and give me some information bro..!! i have a Supra 1994 manual gear (5) positions and its non-turbo ...injector and its khaleeji ! so if iam going to buy your twin-turbo engine ? can i install it in my Supra easily ? or it will give me problems in the future ? and after i install your engine how many Hourse power it will maximum give me :| ? the other thing is that i would like to know the price of your 2JZ engine pls. :roll: .?

Thanks (Y)

Qatar Diver
UB Junior Member

Post by Qatar Diver » 13 Aug 2007, 8:10 pm

Hi, Do you want to sale the car or the enging?!

if you wanna sale the engine i am going to buy it, but first plz can I know the price that you want in the engine?

Qatar Diver
UB Junior Member

Post by Qatar Diver » 13 Aug 2007, 8:17 pm

Dubai_Boy wrote:hiii..whats up !! :D

i liked your offer very much but i have a question before everything ? maybe u can help and give me some information bro..!! i have a Supra 1994 manual gear (5) positions and its non-turbo ...injector and its khaleeji ! so if iam going to buy your twin-turbo engine ? can i install it in my Supra easily ? or it will give me problems in the future ? and after i install your engine how many Hourse power it will maximum give me :| ? the other thing is that i would like to know the price of your 2JZ engine pls. :roll: .?

Thanks (Y)
Yes you can, but you have to change the divration with it it will not cost much.

BadBoye
UB Junior Member

Post by BadBoye » 15 Aug 2007, 6:43 pm

Qatar Diver wrote:Hi, Do you want to sale the car or the enging?!

if you wanna sale the engine i am going to buy it, but first plz can I know the price that you want in the engine?
hi dude,
i wana sell complet engine and accesories for 10k including intercoller, fuel pumb,defersion ,clutch etc intrested call me.
see ya