BMW E46 NAVIGATION + RADIO

Selling performance parts? Wanna trade? That goes right here!
zorab
UB Junior Member

Post by zorab » 11 Apr 2008, 7:44 pm

Hey guys

Good work you have done with this web site ..when i found it i was;nt expect to be such a big community ..keeeeep goin;

The thing thats bugging me is that my car stereo its broken and i dont want to change it with something else except the original one with the same functions
I;ve tried to find some tech guys to fix it up but without luck.
And i;m in the car with Ipod in my ears since 3 months and i;m really sick of it
The car is a BMW E46 model 2001 and the stereo is BMW business(?) one with navigation on it (with the small screen).
Where can i find such a thing except agency which they are asking an exorbitant price for the stereo...or who is having one for sale or know somebody who can fix it ?

It was working ok and one time was powering off by himself starting again several times ,several days doing the same thing untill power off for good

Thx guys i do appreciate any help
Enjoy
Attachments
43ab_1.jpg

Irakli
UB Junior Member
Vehicle:Altima 3.5 - Patrol LWB 04 - SWB 96

Post by Irakli » 12 Apr 2008, 2:55 am

I suggest you go to naif road opposite hayat regency hotel in deira there are shops that do audio system install ... they usually have stock head units lying around for sale, the ones they remove from the cars when installing aftermarket units, you might be lucky to find yours there.

canboz
UB Junior Member

Post by canboz » 14 Apr 2008, 4:23 pm

On SHZ Road (from Jebel ali to Dubai direction) at the right hand side there is a Bosch dealer/service, somewhere near to Tony Edwards.
They are also authorized servicde for Blaupunkt. I took my BMW Business CD to them. There was CD and audio problem. Thay fixed very well.

zorab
UB Junior Member

Post by zorab » 21 Apr 2008, 12:02 am

Hey guys thx for the help

The oposite hyatt guys they dont have the stereo they are dealing only with new stuffonly a few have second hand stereos and those are from japanese cars...i;ve been as well in shj industrial areas and checking the stores who are selling old stereos ..nothing...car parts shops ..nothing...

The guys from bosch they dont deal ANYMORE with diferent brands of stereos ..only blaupunkt and one more....i tried to tip them ..nothing

AGMC they have it ...5190 DHS....with this money i can make the car spinning from the sun ...

still searching options to fix it