Stonegrips granite steering wheels

Pics, Pics and Pics!
stonegrips
UB Junior Member

Post by stonegrips » 16 Feb 2012, 5:34 am

jewelboyz wrote:hey my brother keep your head up and continue to follow your dream.
no doubt bro my mama didn't raise no quita ,tell you something,people in this world these days only wnt to follow wht somebody else is doing,so whn you give them something new,you jst threw them a curve ball.

stonegrips
UB Junior Member

Post by stonegrips » 16 Feb 2012, 5:43 am

7afe wrote:What i dont get about people saying adds weight is, they put 12 000 lbs sub woofer in their car and 5000 lbs of rims body kit etc shit on their cars and it dont matter, a steering wheel adding a few more lbs and they start crying about weight factor. :mrgreen:
PFFFTT!
my point exactly,heck,i might even start selling free air,lol,maybe they wont think about how much pressure a 100lb air tank contains, tht cn probly blow a hole in ur chest,but i wont tell them,lol

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 16 Feb 2012, 8:22 am

7afe wrote:What i dont get about people saying adds weight is, they put 12 000 lbs sub woofer in their car and 5000 lbs of rims body kit etc shit on their cars and it dont matter, a steering wheel adding a few more lbs and they start crying about weight factor. :mrgreen:
PFFFTT!
Agreed. I guess they should be worried about hitting it in the event of an accident. I've driven an Infiniti Qx4, and loved the steering wheel, and that wasn't even real 'wood', I think.