My 1st Gen Lexus Gs

Pics, Pics and Pics!
JML Albalooshi
UB Junior Member

Post by JML Albalooshi » 06 Aug 2013, 7:52 am

i did upload few of my gs pics but she was so called rotten :P, now i'll upload pics where she is all well dressed up and hope u guys like it.

Car Detail:
Model: Gs 300, 1996
Mods: None
Rims: 17'

I did upload few pics of her lately but like it was said she look rotten, well that was be4 the paint job, since now she is all ready n dressed up i'll upload few pics of her.

early morning removing the 20' rims n going with 17'

my gs n my neighbors LS, the LS which is white n silver, this guy got a weird bumper on it, never seen on a LS , when i askd the guy he said bought it from japan or from a japani LS, looks good in, will try to take a pic from front

it rained few days back , i took this pic then, after leaving the petrol pump i wanted to try her a lil, the road was wet, so i accelerated her to the max and mashallah at 1st gear she was doing burnouts and the rpm reached 7 n didnt change for a while and then even d 2nd gear she didnt stop until i stooped accelerating, i know many cars wud do the same and even much better but i was amazed her doing it

here is the pic of the Ls with d weird bumper

20' high heels

she looks lil weird or high from front cuz didnt have coilever on her

Pics before 1 sold her , and ya i sold her n bought her back from the same guy but with a lower price than i sold to him,

my Gs n friends Discovery

My Gs n Dads Gs

when she was on 18' lexus rims, i dnt knw but i still feel d lexus rims were the best on her