Sum Aircraft Pics

Pics, Pics and Pics!
ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 07 Jul 2006, 2:27 pm

irfankaisar wrote:No probs dude but i think so that most probably I will be going to Kingston University.
thts gud.. (Y) :)

WTF
UB Senior Member

Post by WTF » 07 Jul 2006, 4:17 pm

irfankaisar wrote:
WTF wrote:is it Aerospace Engineering or Aeronautical Engineering ? i use to be an aeronautical engineering student in philippines (PATS) ... i only lasted for a year coz i migrated to canada ... i do have lots of collections of fighter jets ... i started collecting pictures when i was 10 years old ... my brother influences me coz hes in US airforce ... i also have some minitures of jet fighters ... my all time favorite is the F-14 Tomcat :P
No Im studying Aerospace Engg. from Emirates Aviation College

And you must be really rich that you got a collection of Fighter jets. Here we dont have enough money to buy a Bugatti or Rolls Royce or any other elite class car collection and you got a collection of Fighter jets. What are you a Government Minister or sumthing or are you making your own army.
:o :o :o :o :o :o
BTW did you continued in Canada WTF?

And Thrusty I dont mind if I meet any airplane freak infact Im happy that there is also someone else who is into the aviation industry
lol !! :lol: i dont collect actual fighter jets .. i collect rare photos (i have them in an album)... and miniture (small replica's) .. and to answer ur question if i continued that course ... NOPE :? flight hours are too expensive ... also the fuel ... ull pay them on ur 4th year

7aMooD TuRBo
UB Senior Member

Post by 7aMooD TuRBo » 07 Jul 2006, 4:54 pm

nice bro, lovely
more..

Hell Is My Name...Race Is My Game

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 08 Jul 2006, 1:52 am

irfankaisar wrote:well im studying Aerospace Engineering 8) and I have written the names of the airplane rite before each pic Sparky to make sure that no one gets confused
you're studying aerospace engineering? man that''s awesome... i was always facinated by that field. anyway, thanks for the putting the names in there.

next we need a chopper thread. :)

irfankaisar
UB Junior Member

Post by irfankaisar » 08 Jul 2006, 2:29 pm

Thanks Sparky Yeah I got some chopper photos as well. I'll be posting them soon as well.

180sx-drifter
UB Junior Member

Post by 180sx-drifter » 14 Jul 2006, 7:21 am

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fantastic :?

i love military aircrafts espescially the F16 :?

irfankaisar
UB Junior Member

Post by irfankaisar » 14 Jul 2006, 1:34 pm

Thanks DRIFTER