Members Rides

Pics, Pics and Pics!
fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 25 Nov 2005, 1:13 pm

As the title reads go ahead and post the best pic of your ride. show it off. If possible stick to posting one pic only as we dont wanna destroy the newly improvised site's bandwith capacity. My best pic has already been uploaded on my Intro thread in the General Index. Moderators you know the drill. If this thread becomes famous please sticky it. Cheers.

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 25 Nov 2005, 9:00 pm

Here's mine.. (don't mind the paintjob, its photoshoped, hehe)..

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 25 Nov 2005, 11:06 pm

thanx for the push prez. Lets see some more pics guys. Dont stand at the sidelines and keep quiet. Bring it in. Dont be shy. :idea:

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 25 Nov 2005, 11:10 pm

C'mon people, doesnt matter if you don't have a sports car man, its all good. Mobile shots will do!

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 26 Nov 2005, 7:02 pm

I don't have any decent pictures of my car.. :/ But when it's daylight again, and I find a good spot to take pictures..

Don't worry, i wanna show of with my ride too.. :)

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 26 Nov 2005, 11:01 pm

suddenly i get the feeling that mikeh n the prez are the only people in here who are alive .. mobile shots would be more than enuff. I wont complain. I promise. :evil:

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 26 Nov 2005, 11:26 pm

Relax, the forums were down for a while due to server maintenance, and many people still have to come back..

Plus, some people don't like to show their cars..

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 26 Nov 2005, 11:40 pm

mikeh wrote:Relax, the forums were down for a while due to server maintenance, and many people still have to come back..

Plus, some people don't like to show their cars..
That's right Fatboy. I do see alot of people coming in but they don't post. You know, its always like that in the beginning.. Though UAE Boost has been online since the past 3 years, unexpected things happened and here's what you get.

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 27 Nov 2005, 12:02 am

no worries guys .. Im happy we atleast have a website up for motoring maniacs like us. Peace.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 27 Nov 2005, 12:13 am

fatboyzlim wrote:no worries guys .. Im happy we atleast have a website up for motoring maniacs like us. Peace.
I personally respect the other site: TOPRPM.com. Those people are professional tuners but they have only one problem: there's no activity goin' on there. No updates, no contact, no user response even in the Guestbook, but otherwise, the webmaster is a very good guy and so are their all-out import monsters!

fatboyzlim
UB Senior Member

Post by fatboyzlim » 27 Nov 2005, 1:05 pm

Shalashaska wrote:
fatboyzlim wrote:no worries guys .. Im happy we atleast have a website up for motoring maniacs like us. Peace.
I personally respect the other site: TOPRPM.com. Those people are professional tuners but they have only one problem: there's no activity goin' on there. No updates, no contact, no user response even in the Guestbook, but otherwise, the webmaster is a very good guy and so are their all-out import monsters!
zakly .. the site looks very static and the last response was last year. How sad? But i must admit they have some amazing videos and snaps of those imports. Comparatively our site is much better coz its alive (almost). We should have group meets or something of that sort happening here. we d get to know each other and their respective rides atleast that way.

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 27 Nov 2005, 7:19 pm

fatboyzlim wrote:
Shalashaska wrote:
zakly .. the site looks very static and the last response was last year. How sad? But i must admit they have some amazing videos and snaps of those imports. Comparatively our site is much better coz its alive (almost). We should have group meets or something of that sort happening here. we d get to know each other and their respective rides atleast that way.
I sure am looking forward to all this Fatboy. Infact, I've already spoken to the "Just Blaze" Supra guy to let me shoot his car if I decide to make Featured videos for the site. He seemed quite happy to hear that. Hehe.

Well right now, I'm concentrating on the photo shoot-outs part. Let me get a couple of new rides for the re-launch, then will look into the Videos section!

Aamir
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:Honda S2000 07 Civic 08 96

Post by Aamir » 30 Nov 2005, 12:02 am

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Aamer\Desktop\Cars photoo\OUR GT-R[/img]

GT-RRRRR
UB Dedicated Member

Post by GT-RRRRR » 30 Nov 2005, 4:39 am

Aamir you cant attach a picture like that, Register on http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com and upload pics over there and add the picture link in the post in between the [IMG] tags.

Peace out

Alpha
Adminstrator

Post by Alpha » 30 Nov 2005, 7:22 am

Aamir wrote:[img]C:\Documents and Settings\Aamer\Desktop\Cars photoo\OUR GT-R[/img]
Please read Posting Pictures thread for steps on posting pics.