V-SPEC BNR34-006616 in 2 peices !!!

Pics, Pics and Pics!
boost
UB Senior Member
Vehicle:still dont have one

Post by boost » 23 Jul 2007, 8:54 pm

ohkay... this is/was a NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R r34 (BNR34-006616).... it is/was a V-SPEC edition, rarely driven, had not even a single scratch on the body, no accidents, it even had the SKYLINE log-book in it (i guess the owner took it out in installments, as it had many papers - the invoices)!!! (Y) but then, the only possible thing why they did to the car is that... "THE SKYLINE IS STOLEN FROM JAPAN !" :!: :!: :!: HAHAHHAHAHA :!: :!: :!: it has got everything with it, rims, doors, side-skirts, even the extra mirrors (the side/rear mirrors), but only with the exception of the roof (which got lost)...

stupid people.... why did they have to cut it into 2 parts??? :evil: :evil: :evil: the key area (where you insert the key to swith the car on, was broken - which means it was stolen !), rest everything was perfect !
1.jpg
aaarrrghhhhh
2.jpg
crazy people !!!
3.jpg
cruel poeple !!!
4.jpg
brutal people !!!
:) :) :) please do pray bad for the ones who did this !!! :D :D :D

:happy:
BOOST !

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 23 Jul 2007, 9:06 pm

p.s. this is not a car-for-sale ad, it has been posted for you all to enjoy, but if anyones wants to buy it, it is for sale @ DHS40,000/- (i think that's cheap !)

now i don't want this topic to be shifted anywhere else, it's an image gallery, to post cars' pics, but the for-sale is an additional information ! (Y)

BOOST !

Wicked
UB Senior Member

Post by Wicked » 24 Jul 2007, 8:07 am

how much the engine and the grartbox cost ??????????? is it for grabs ?

boost
UB Senior Member

Post by boost » 24 Jul 2007, 1:30 pm

since the gear-box is 6-speed, and the engine is fully computer controlled, they both cost around ~~DHS2000/- (as this one is quite new, might cost even more !) but the garage owner says that it's a complete set, and he can't sell things differently ! not even the doors, side-skirts !

BOOST !