UB Junior Member

Post by CharmzAD » 20 Aug 2009, 9:04 am

Dodge with eye.jpg
The pic isn't too clear but comments or criticisms welcome, thanx, Charmaine

DLock
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:2009 Peugeot 207+2008 Nissan Altima

Post by DLock » 20 Aug 2009, 9:15 am

Is this the sort of graphics/vinyl your company will be doing?

CharmzAD
UB Junior Member

Post by CharmzAD » 20 Aug 2009, 9:20 am

DLock wrote:Is this the sort of graphics/vinyl your company will be doing?
Yes, I am aiming more for exclusivity, "You choose it, you own it"..Thanx for your response

Ozimandius
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Mazda Miata MX-5 NA

Post by Ozimandius » 20 Aug 2009, 10:10 am

Sweet, good luck! I don't know if applying Vinyls is against the law or not, though I'd love to. The ones in NFS Most Wanted and Undercover are pretty neat.

CharmzAD
UB Junior Member

Post by CharmzAD » 20 Aug 2009, 10:49 am

Ozimandius wrote:Sweet, good luck! I don't know if applying Vinyls is against the law or not, though I'd love to. The ones in NFS Most Wanted and Undercover are pretty neat.
I managed to find out from a member of the AD police that graphics are prmitted as long as they are not of a sexual/immoral nature; not opposing or conflicting with Islamic culture, heritage or laws and no copyright infringements...Hold thumbs! :D

CharmzAD
UB Junior Member

Post by CharmzAD » 20 Aug 2009, 10:53 am

P.S: Your girlfriend's HOT!! :| :|

Mr_boost
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:09 FJ + 05 Z Convertible

Post by Mr_boost » 20 Aug 2009, 11:03 am

I managed to find out from a member of the AD police that graphics are prmitted as long as they are not of a sexual/immoral nature; not opposing or conflicting with Islamic culture, heritage or laws and no copyright infringements...Hold thumbs! :D

Yaa thats ok my friend.but shj and dubai are not same as ADH. They are opp. Each other so its difficult to take permission etc. Plus in this new rules naaaaaa :D

ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 20 Aug 2009, 11:10 am

There isnt really a precise rule that bans stickers... Still, God knows what they will come up with when they pull u over...

So how much would the custom stickers cost?

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 20 Aug 2009, 11:47 am

Techniques to use these sort of vinyls actually let you make any type of designs that can be custom-made to the customers' likes. Sometimes we see cars with fancy graphics and think that its pretty easy to do when in reality they're not. Lots of precise measurements, placement and most importantly, the material of the sticker itself. I am in the middle of doing something like (below) and it surely isn't as easy to do as it looks...
soarer2.jpg
Preparing for the Fujairah Show...

CharmzAD
UB Junior Member

Post by CharmzAD » 20 Aug 2009, 11:50 am

ROJ wrote:There isnt really a precise rule that bans stickers... Still, God knows what they will come up with when they pull u over...

So how much would the custom stickers cost?
Rules, rules, rules Grrrrr :evil: hehe, I really won't go into all that now Roj, but all going well and God willing, will be up and running by mid September...watch this space lol!

CharmzAD
UB Junior Member

Post by CharmzAD » 20 Aug 2009, 11:56 am

Sam wrote:Techniques to use these sort of vinyls actually let you make any type of designs that can be custom-made to the customers' likes. Sometimes we see cars with fancy graphics and think that its pretty easy to do when in reality they're not. Lots of precise measurements, placement and most importantly, the material of the sticker itself. I am in the middle of doing something like (below) and it surely isn't as easy to do as it looks...
soarer2.jpg
Preparing for the Fujairah Show...
Wow, that's gonna look stunning in the end...good luck and well done in advance on a good job hehe, I would love to get involved... You are right, it's quite a process, I'm a signwriter by trade but switched from brush, paint and airbrush to graphix like most others in the trade I guess

Neo
Vehicle:2005 Hyundai Coupe

Post by Neo » 20 Aug 2009, 12:52 pm

Hey they can all talk about the rules and blah blah blah.. you u show that u have the right permission.. the talk stops there... yes it could be annoying to get pulled over and show them the permission each time.. but then u r willing to go there by having ur car custom.

Just make sure your customers take permission before doing this and then get this done according the rules... it wont affect ur businesss...

I will definitely watch for this space Charmz... i was crazy too when i was young.. lol..

I know what u mean sameer.
I did this all by myself... it was terrible to handle a single sticker 3 meters long.

no more hijacking... this space is all urs....

CharmzAD
UB Junior Member

Post by CharmzAD » 20 Aug 2009, 1:14 pm

Neo wrote:Hey they can all talk about the rules and blah blah blah.. you u show that u have the right permission.. the talk stops there... yes it could be annoying to get pulled over and show them the permission each time.. but then u r willing to go there by having ur car custom.

Just make sure your customers take permission before doing this and then get this done according the rules... it wont affect ur businesss...
I will definitely watch for this space Charmz... i was crazy too when i was young.. lol..
I know what u mean sameer.
I did this all by myself... it was terrible to handle a single sticker 3 meters long.
no more hijacking... this space is all urs....
I appreciate the advise, I will definitely adhere to that...You did an excellent job by the way, I have had a gust of wind wrap me up in 3metre stickers on more than one occasion haha
Don't understand the "crazy when u were young" part lol... I do offer pensioners discount though loool, take care!

Alpha
Adminstrator
Vehicle:RNN14 + JZZ31 + CT9A

Post by Alpha » 20 Aug 2009, 3:15 pm

Neo wrote:I know what u mean sameer.

Can't imagine how you did that all by yourself... :eek:

ROJ
UB Advanced Member
Vehicle:Hyundai Coupe

Post by ROJ » 20 Aug 2009, 3:41 pm

^ Did the PW Ratio improve after having those stickers on that atos...

DIY sticker work is quite a nightmare... U need 2 b very precise n clean..