Post by Jin » 01 Jun 2006, 5:22 pm

nice find dude (Y) (Y)
he should hav got da money :evil: :evil:

Jin :wink:

Chillay
UB Addicted Member

Post by Chillay » 01 Jun 2006, 5:45 pm

HAHhaHAHAHAHa.... lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

thats what happens when people are ignorant.... just cause u paid more on a car doesnt mean its faster :P :? :? :?

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 01 Jun 2006, 6:15 pm

Awesome video.

The owner of the Corvette was such a fag... i Can't believe he actually beat up the WRX guy because "his car was too fast"... what a sore loser. give corvettes a bad name. (but i love corvettes.)

maybe the stupid corvette guy didnt know how to drive, coz he lost pretty fkn bad. a z06 is damn fast. 0-100 in under 4 seconds. mustve been shit driving.

Ghanem AlMuhairi
UB Junior Member

Post by Ghanem AlMuhairi » 02 Jun 2006, 2:01 am

Sparky wrote:Awesome video.

The owner of the Corvette was such a fag... i Can't believe he actually beat up the WRX guy because "his car was too fast"... what a sore loser. give corvettes a bad name. (but i love corvettes.)

maybe the stupid corvette guy didnt know how to drive, coz he lost pretty fkn bad. a z06 is damn fast. 0-100 in under 4 seconds. mustve been shit driving.
yeah u r right he is a FAG....

mabye the corvette guy is so soft that he cant drive and handle a corvette
or mabye the WRX is very fast for a vette

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 02 Jun 2006, 3:26 am

Ghanem AlMuhairi wrote:
Sparky wrote:Awesome video.

yeah u r right he is a FAG....

mabye the corvette guy is so soft that he cant drive and handle a corvette
or mabye the WRX is very fast for a vette
agreed.

jarrah
UB Advanced Member

Post by jarrah » 02 Jun 2006, 3:35 am

nice video man american cars r just about sound and shit they just keep on puttin big engines lets see when they will realise that they r makin shit not cars lol

Ghanem AlMuhairi
UB Junior Member

Post by Ghanem AlMuhairi » 02 Jun 2006, 4:07 am

jarrah wrote:nice video man american cars r just about sound and shit they just keep on puttin big engines lets see when they will realise that they r makin shit not cars lol
mmmmm no no u did not say that about american cars

ur dead man :evil:

well...i dont like import cars that much...but i really really love American cars

and btw....the new american cars can easily beat imports cars

like the new mustang and the new vette i cant wait for the new challenger...they will make everyone else cry.. :nono:

Mustang-GT-06
UB Junior Member

Post by Mustang-GT-06 » 03 Jun 2006, 2:23 am

jarrah wrote:nice video man american cars r just about sound and shit they just keep on puttin big engines lets see when they will realise that they r makin shit not cars lol
Hmm..... you should watch you mouth sonny boy ... whenver u say something like that u should say (JUST MY 2 CENTS ) or ( IN MY OPINION ) or else flames will be starting like i will start ...

how about you line up a STOCK supra with a STOCK mustang 06 ... ?
and how about you line up ...umm.... how about i get my RUSTANG <-- and smoke you pretty bad.... i have made many supra owners go nuts and angry cuz thier ricy rice jap 6 cyl utrboed and moded ... beaten by a stock 4.6L heavy iron peice of american rustang ....

sorry guys i got over my limits.... even when i hate other cars i still respect what other people own... its because you dont really know whats under the hood.... sadly to say the vette owner didnt know how to drive ... cuz i have seen a vid of a mustang beating a viper srt10 on a drag track .... they both got in 13's ..... the vipers actually get 11's but this was a fag driver.... it depends on driving....

jarrah
UB Advanced Member

Post by jarrah » 03 Jun 2006, 3:13 pm

man wat ever u say go check with everyone man american cars r just shit high tourqe man we have charger and lumina ss and c300 and my friend has mustang the new one they all suck man. and about the pontiac gto it have got beatn up by a subaru wrx and they r both modified for more than 20,000dhs so man its ok dont get angrey i have been in many american cars but i dont think they r strodng enough to race japanes cars such as skyline,supra,cilca,eclipse,evo and many others. And dont get angrey for wat i said because its not good for u and for ur car if u have a video for one supra plz put it so we can see the race. 8)

jarrah
UB Advanced Member

Post by jarrah » 03 Jun 2006, 3:16 pm

Mustang-GT-06 wrote:
Hmm..... you should watch you mouth sonny boy ... whenver u say something like that u should say (JUST MY 2 CENTS ) or ( IN MY OPINION ) or else flames will be starting like i will start ...

how about you line up a STOCK supra with a STOCK mustang 06 ... ?
and how about you line up ...umm.... how about i get my RUSTANG <-- and smoke you pretty bad.... i have made many supra owners go nuts and angry cuz thier ricy rice jap 6 cyl utrboed and moded ... beaten by a stock 4.6L heavy iron peice of american rustang ....

sorry guys i got over my limits.... even when i hate other cars i still respect what other people own... its because you dont really know whats under the hood.... sadly to say the vette owner didnt know how to drive ... cuz i have seen a vid of a mustang beating a viper srt10 on a drag track .... they both got in 13's ..... the vipers actually get 11's but this was a fag driver.... it depends on driving....
i have seen viper beatn by civic type R and by the way y no american cars begain to install turbos on the cars not supercharge can u tell me?

ALi
UB Special Member
Vehicle:Honda Accord 2007

Post by ALi » 03 Jun 2006, 3:25 pm

most of american stok carz r faster than stok supraz n skylines.. i used to smoke all sports carz wit my caprice V8... it was a bullet.. i luvd it.. i used to pump guyz :D haha.. really njoyd 8) .. markII was nuthin in front of caprice.. i smoked it on shabah road..shj.. i evn smked a MARK II and mustang 96 on emirates road.. 8) they both wer racing each other but i smoked both of them.. the mustang guy was like :| :@ .. lolz
but now i don race much cuz don hav tht car anymore.. :cry:

Sparky
UB Advanced Member

Post by Sparky » 03 Jun 2006, 8:42 pm

We should be able appreciate automotive beauty in all it's forms, shapes and sizes...(except for Padmini)...

Awesome cars are still awesome no matter where they're from, let's not be car-racists.

.Zohair
UB Dedicated Member
Vehicle:Mazda 6 [2005-Silver]

Post by .Zohair » 03 Jun 2006, 9:18 pm

Awesome.. Really brilliant thought ^

Mustang-GT-06
UB Junior Member

Post by Mustang-GT-06 » 04 Jun 2006, 12:55 am

Sparky wrote:We should be able appreciate automotive beauty in all it's forms, shapes and sizes...(except for Padmini)...

Awesome cars are still awesome no matter where they're from, let's not be car-racists.
agree i totally agree

Jarrah just this one for you ... get me a japanese car that is in the range of 120,000 dhs - 160,000 dhs that can smoke a stock mustang .... this proves that the american cars are getting better and better. so dont be disapointed .....even if u think u have the fastest car out in the streets u must know that there is still someone faster than you .. either by shifting or by cars power... so smile .... cuz we race for fun ... not for warz ...