a quick mark II from dubai

Vids, Vids and Vids!
Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 17 Jun 2006, 5:51 pm

http://up.c-ar.net/06/06/4704.3g

God damin quick ... look at way it moves .. he could hardly control the car he gave up on 4th ...
now the car is quick no doubt .. but but why is the waste gate openin so qucik?

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 17 Jun 2006, 5:53 pm

Al Koobi
UB Senior Member

Post by Al Koobi » 17 Jun 2006, 7:04 pm

really nice clip

mikeh
UB Super Member
Vehicle:Lexus IS300

Post by mikeh » 17 Jun 2006, 7:23 pm

Nismo wrote:but but why is the waste gate openin so qucik?
Because he wanted a BIG turbo, but his engine cannot handle the boost?

Or he doesn't know he can up the boost as well..

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 18 Jun 2006, 1:58 am

naa mike hez got enough of boost to that shit .... u can make out from the voice ... the thing is in dubai around 80% of guys just know the name single turbo ... they just dream of having a single turbo in their car , widout knowing that wut else they'll have to change addin a single turbo .... i guess this car lacks a ecu ... its gearin ratio + fuel system is screwd up ... waste gate always gives probelm when ur down pipe is not wide enought and ur fuel system is not set up ....

Ghanem AlMuhairi
UB Junior Member

Post by Ghanem AlMuhairi » 19 Jun 2006, 6:22 pm

naa mike hez got enough of boost to that shit .... u can make out from the voice ... the thing is in dubai around 80% of guys just know the name single turbo ... they just dream of having a single turbo in their car , widout knowing that wut else they'll have to change addin a single turbo .... i guess this car lacks a ecu ... its gearin ratio + fuel system is screwd up ... waste gate always gives probelm when ur down pipe is not wide enought and ur fuel system is not set up ....
i dont know alot about those stuff....but it seems right

and btw
i wonder if it was only some dust and sand on the road or its really a smoke commin out of the tires???
i dont think its really smoke :roll:

i think he need to really really adjust his Gear Ratio

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 19 Jun 2006, 6:39 pm

Nismo wrote:they just dream of having a single turbo in their car , widout knowing that wut else they'll have to change addin a single turbo
Well, if you just add a single turbo and take the other two out, you'll have a serious leak if you ask me..
Nismo wrote:i guess this car lacks a ecu
omfg :lol: :lol: , a car without an ECU doesn't drive. You don't know much about cars do you?
Nismo wrote:waste gate always gives probelm when ur down pipe is not wide enought ur fuel system is not set up ....
Well.. if his fuel system was under performing he'd have a LOT of detonation and by running lean (especially here) his engine will go.

A downpipe that is not wide enough will just let you run with less effieciency..

I guess it's cool knowing words like ECU, downpipe and such, but not all of us seem to know what they do...

Ghanem AlMuhairi
UB Junior Member

Post by Ghanem AlMuhairi » 19 Jun 2006, 6:52 pm

Mikeh

if i were Nismo

i will never post anything here :lol:

hahahah
dude give him space to breath

hhahahhahah i liked your Signature :lol:

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 19 Jun 2006, 11:02 pm

mike u know wut .. ppl like u who r always tryin pickin up on others ,always end up gettin jacked off ....

why do u always make me laugh on u ?

THE CAR LACKS ECU .... ecu upgrade lol so plz plz man i again ask u think think and THInk twice b4 u post sumthin ... that was too dumb of u lol i didn expect this from u. not this atleast lol ...u made a fool out of urself man ...

and sowwie pal i'll use some easy peasy words for u next time lol and plz dun gimme this shit this time that i wasnt clear SPECIFIC enough lol man i cant stop laughin

and wait i even specified it lol that ppl in dubai they just know about upgradin to single turbo but they dunno they they hafta upgrade some more stuff to it ...

so that proves mike that u just look for points chaces to start pickin up on ppl ..

and i dun wana start on this that who knows more about gears , fuels ,ecus and turbos cuz that'll make me sound a kid like u lol ...
grow up man
how old r u ?

and ghanem do u have sumthing to say as well lol

Ghanem AlMuhairi
UB Junior Member

Post by Ghanem AlMuhairi » 19 Jun 2006, 11:07 pm

hhahahahahha no bro i dont have anything to say

and btw i dont want to get into this its between u and mikeh so i will just watch and read i dont want to get involved

and i didnt say anything cuz i know that i dont have enough info to talk

thats why i kept silence bro

take care
and take it easy on ur self

and my last words

when anger rises, think of the consequences. 8)

Marzx
UB Senior Member

Post by Marzx » 19 Jun 2006, 11:21 pm

that was very dumb of you mike espasially being a seniour member community.
Yes the car lacks ecu he needs to upgrade it.And he should even have fuel cut.

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 19 Jun 2006, 11:25 pm

i aint pissed man
i just cant stop laughin lol ...
and yeah exactly marz hez one of board members lol
wut were u thinkin mike ?
aite aite chill chill ,, now plz dun start copy pastin me about some ecu or fuel shit am not intrested lol

my mistake mistake ...
car lacks ecu i mean car needs a ecu upgrade i sowwie aite
k safe tc

mikeh
UB Super Member

Post by mikeh » 20 Jun 2006, 12:00 am

People,

God gave us the gift of communicating. If you buy a car, and the seller says well, the car doesn't have an ECU, then to me, and other english speaking creatures of the world. It means the car lacks an ECU. Like no ECU.

People use a board for information, and I don't like misinformation. I'm sorry, but that's me. Ban me if you don't like somebody who cares about correctness of information on a site.

Plus I don't think age has something to do with it.

So, sorry.. I should've think twice and think that you meant something different than what you typed. My bad :$

I apologize

Ghanem AlMuhairi
UB Junior Member

Post by Ghanem AlMuhairi » 20 Jun 2006, 12:15 am

mikeh wrote:People,

God gave us the gift of communicating. If you buy a car, and the seller says well, the car doesn't have an ECU, then to me, and other english speaking creatures of the world. It means the car lacks an ECU. Like no ECU.

People use a board for information, and I don't like misinformation. I'm sorry, but that's me. Ban me if you don't like somebody who cares about correctness of information on a site.

Plus I don't think age has something to do with it.

So, sorry.. I should've think twice and think that you meant something different than what you typed. My bad :$

I apologize

(Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y) (Y)

Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 20 Jun 2006, 12:26 am

I appreciate that ...
but then u know we started of with , what exactly the car lacks .. as in wut is the problem to it ... so u know when i say it lacks a ecu its common sense that he needs to upgrade it ...

for instance i say mike u lack common sense ... dat dosen mean that ur totally dumb ...so u got my point .. anyway sowwie for being harsh but i wasnt serious at all seriously ....

and mike i had the same problem with my car ... and i av been workin in garage so u know we use to face these kina things every now n then ... and marz knew about the problem cuz he use to be with me ... if u see my friends car hez got the same problem as well .... he just change the turbo and gear... hez got aristo and hez having the same shit ... he needs to change ecu cuz ur ecu wont handle a single turbo cuz its not programed for it i guess .... we use to have problems with customers in our garage .. but now on tries to understand u know ...