drifting with a saorer in oman

Vids, Vids and Vids!
Nismo
UB Senior Member

Post by Nismo » 23 Apr 2007, 5:36 pm

check this out guys .. i am not there anymore so dont know how good are the drivers in drifting now . all i have seen is guys cricling around but this kind of a drift i av seen for the first time ... this guy got skills ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZWKsiCUEU0

DON
UB Addicted Member

Post by DON » 25 Apr 2007, 3:24 pm

man..that guy really has skills...he knows how to control the car ! cool

option
UB Junior Member

Post by option » 25 Apr 2007, 7:29 pm

if i am not wrong this car was there in dubai autodrome when there was autocross session going on.

yarayal
UB Junior Member

Post by yarayal » 23 Sep 2007, 11:37 am

im seriously very happy for everyones comments on the video.... it really feels good wene u find ppl actualy taking time to open a topic and discussing about it.
im the owner of that soarer and i was driving it. this video was taken in january 2007 in muscat festival, it was some thing a drift challenge, it was my first time drifting this car, it really scarry, espactioly driving between tyres not cones, any stupid mistake will cause the bumpers to fall of :"( i actualy had couple of mistakes, but this round the final round was just superb... i won the the drift challenge that day 2 :)
and ya its true this is the sdame car u guys see in the autodrom, i just had my standard everyday tyres for the drifting.
thnx guys :)
zakariya